Okay to move plant from 18/6 indoors to outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxYields

Hey everyone!

So I just wanted to see what everyone on forum thought about my little predicament... So I adopted a few plants over the last few months, all of which have kept my Strawberry Diesel out of the Bloom Tent. She is now about 4' tall and the same in circumference. She is about to outgrow her Veg Closet and I don't really feel as though I have adequate light to Bloom her out.

She is in a 15 gallon pot already, so I am not worried at all about that. I have amended twice now and it should be pretty healthy. The plant itself looks simply amazing.

It is just about time to start plants outdoors and I am curious if it would be okay to move this girl from 18/6 (333w of CFL) to outdoors for the rest of her life...

Thanks in advance for the advice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you do move them outdoors, pay attention to the lows, as Dota mentioned. I put some out a few weeks ago, and it was a bit cold at night. Their growth slowed quite a bit, and some of the leaves were purpling. You may also want to gradually expose them to sunlight for a few days, if possible, to minimize the shock they could encounter. If you're in Denver, as your description says, you may have little enough daylight that they start to flower, but as the days lengthen they may start to re-veg. I don't know if this is an issue though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom