Munchies

ReDRuM

Do you ever make combos of food when your high? Some days ago i made this amazing dish, you mix chicken with some lasagne type of stuff and french bread, amazing. Share your stories.

And what is the most you have munched? one time i ate 6 potatochip bags, 1 box of graps, 1 pizza, 2 hot dogs, 1 hamburger and 2 eggs in about 5-6 hours. I was STUFFED

I cooked one of those oven pizza's you can make at home and ate it all. Then made a jug of Kool-Aid and eventually drank that all too. Then lots sandwiches with different stuff on it. And chocolate pudding. I'm one of those guys that can eat a lot of food without gaining weight.

i can't say i've ever tried combinations of food. usually when i'm high i'm way too lazy to make anything. rice krispie treats are the ultimate munching food, in my opinion. i stock up on the multi-flavoured boxes. i usually go through one of those in like three days.

The other day I had the munchies at 12-1 at night. I took a slice of deli style turkey breast and wrapped it around a hotdog. Then I microwaved it and put it on some bread with some mustard. It was funny as hell, but it was good to. I do that kinda stuff sometimes.

lol, wow that was alot of food.
yeah i can neva be fucked making food, so i like chips, and shit like that,
but if i do cook i like butter chicken {cut up chicken brest, with butter chicken sause and udon fat noodles} its so yum!!

I used to be able to polish off an xtra large pizza with garlic bread and 20 wings in a night no problem. Now a days if I really much out maybe a large pizza for 8 hours of smoking and thats it.

One time i was gonna make a sandwich and put mayo on toast and then realized there was no meat so i just had a mayo sandwich lolol not bad. I never really mix food into like mumbo though i just eat them alone.

I eat peanut butter and jelly and cheese sandwiches
Peanut butter and jelly and banana sandwiches
Peanut butter and jelly and cherrieos sandwiches

torco55 said:
I eat peanut butter and jelly and cheese sandwiches
Peanut butter and jelly and banana sandwiches
Peanut butter and jelly and cherrieos sandwiches

ever tried peanut butter & marshmellow fluff? it's some good shit.

Me and my boys always have the munchies and since we were at my house, i let them help them selves to some food while i talk to my bro, and i come back and theres my 5 stoned friends making a big ass mess with some freaking mayonaise and cheese sandwiches...thats all they ever eat when they are stoned i don't get it, wheres the variety.. later:hmmmm:

I smoke a Joint before i walk 2 Taco Bell (( so i won't really feel the walk )) then I bring me 5 Cheesy Gordita Crunches w/no lettuce :allgood:...then me and all my homeboys walk 2 this park and smoke 2 Phatt Blunts & eat :allgood:..

Ground beef cooked with onions, green peppers, mushrooms and fresh cherry tomatoes all on top of a baked potato. Better than a pizza!

ive ate 5 med fries form mc donalds lol (horrible for u but oos good) and 2 mc chickens 2 pies and a 10 pieces chicken nugget meal lal at once its was amazing and greasy hahaha:allgood:

Roman noodles, man. :headbanger:

Also, I love rice.. and you can cook up almost any meat, throw that in with the rice and you gotta make it cheesey, so put lots of cheese in the rice and maybe some mushrooms?..... Damn. That sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom