Munchies

i was SOOOOO stoned off my ass one night in my room, so i go downstairs to see if any1 bought any munchies, and i find myself a few mins later eating tortilla chips with peanut butter XD not so bad:bong:

This is an esay way of makin french toast. Get soem toast and throw her in the toaster oven. Get some bitter and layer the toast with it. And get some sryup or how ever u spell it. And munch away.

Yea

mainegoodness said:
This is an esay way of makin french toast. Get soem toast and throw her in the toaster oven. Get some bitter and layer the toast with it. And get some sryup or how ever u spell it. And munch away.Yea
OK.......lmao, but you're missing more ingrediants for french toast than you have there....... 2 eggs/quarter cup of milk/few dashes cinnamon/a dash of vanilla or almond extract/3 slices bread.....cannabutter & syrup after cooked. A great munchie....sweet and sticks to the ribs too.......:smokin:

wtg though mainegoodness..... a lobsterman, tough job with great rewards. I usually go to Aquidneck lobster shop on Bowens Wharf in Newport. A gal there Fran takes good care of me. Used to be I'd hook up with Ziggy in Jamestown back in the early 80s..... then he got his own retail shop & there goes the sweet deals...... Of course that was when I used to live in NYC area only 150-200 mi. away. Now that I live in MN. I hardly get out that way any more.
Hope you're having a great season............:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: :allgood:

i made this for dinner tonite it was great:

you need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced and diced.
fry them up in a pan
add green pepper, tomatoes and onions
add cheddar cheese soup
mix together put 1/3 cup of delicious chickeny goodness on tortilla bread
bake in preheated 425 oven for 5 minutes
delicious!

Back
Top Bottom