Mutant?

The twisted leaves can be caused by ph swings and it looks like they have had some light/heat stress. Make sure your light isnt too close or too hot where the plants are and keep your ph in check. Cute little lady.. great healthy green color to her. Time for a transplant maybe! ....
They're under t5's temp hangs around70's well water so probably ph and thanks. I keep forgeting basic things chemo brain sucks.

Yeah. So that should move them one generation closer to them "breeding true" and manifesting only the desired traits (so I guess they'll be purple, right? ;)).

That's what they taught me in genetics and that's what the book on cannabis breeding I just read said, and it seems pretty intuitive: if just keep breeding the plant to itself, choosing the characteristics that you like each generation, you end up with an inbred plant that has only the desired characteristics.

I keep forgeting basic things chemo brain sucks.

My radiation doc seemed amused at my constant note taking until I told him that that was the only way I remembered what he told me. Chemo + radiation + surgery + stress + having your life turned upside down is not a recipe for good concentration or memory. :p Happily, it did get better when I got to the end of the gauntlet.

That's what they taught me in genetics and that's what the book on cannabis breeding I just read said, and it seems pretty intuitive: if just keep breeding the plant to itself, choosing the characteristics that you like each generation, you end up with an inbred plant that has only the desired characteristics.

My radiation doc seemed amused at my constant note taking until I told him that that was the only way I remembered what he told me. Chemo + radiation + surgery + stress + having your life turned upside down is not a recipe for good concentration or memory. . Happily, it did get better when I got to the end of the guantlet.
Good to know. I'm getting better myself just wish i could remember to take notes... :)

LOL.

I carry a notepad and one of those stubby little golf course pencils in my coat pocket so I've always got something to take notes with. No way I'm gonna tap tap tap on my phone.
I have a Brenda hasn't left my side through it all. But she's not interested in this part so now I need to take notes. Don't think I would have made it without her.

Still not straightening out
cf1d3399849d492666814948de98b2d6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom