Can you post a photo?
IMG_5691.jpeg

È sano, ha appena ricevuto più umidità e freddo degli altri, oppure è un fenotipo viola, spostalo più al riparo dal freddo e dagli sbalzi di temperatura, rimarrà di quel colore finché il tronco non sarà largo quanto un dito, ma eviterai che le radici possano danneggiarsi.

It is healthy, it has just received more humidity and cold than the others, or it is a purple phenotype, move it more sheltered from the cold and sudden changes in temperature, it will remain that color until the trunk is as wide as a finger, but you will prevent the roots they can get damaged.

Doesn't seem to have any type of other problems, and is otherwise growing normally? Just seemed weird because I have 6 other seedlings all with a green/whitish stem. It's pretty, but I hope this isn't an indicator of something wrong.
I seen it before when I first came to this site, and was asking @Melville Hobbes about the same thing. CL🍀

È sano, ha appena ricevuto più umidità e freddo degli altri, oppure è un fenotipo viola, spostalo più al riparo dal freddo e dagli sbalzi di temperatura, rimarrà di quel colore finché il tronco non sarà largo quanto un dito, ma eviterai che le radici possano danneggiarsi.
I was thinking this was likely the problem, a little too cold and wet. I was going to try and leave them alone for a week, and try and get them more warmth (it's been kind of chilly here). Would be interesting if it were to turn out fully grown purple alternately.

It looks like it needs more light, or at least for the lights to be moved closer.
I'm assuming you have it on a windowsill during the day?
That won't be enough light.

on it's own it means nothing but it sounds like you have other things you may wish to tweak. maybe give us the rundown of your set up.

Stavo pensando che questo fosse probabilmente il problema, un po' troppo freddo e umido. Avrei provato a lasciarli soli per una settimana, e cercare di riscaldarli di più (qui fa un po' freddo). Sarebbe interessante se risultasse alternativamente viola completamen

What strain is it? It looks like a slightly sativa-dominant hybrid although so small it could also be the other way around. But my impression that it is a Gorilla zkittolz phenotype... I have a lot of imagination.

It looks like it needs more light, or at least for the lights to be moved closer.
I'm assuming you have it on a windowsill during the day?
That won't be enough light.
Yes, they are all located on a windowsill, I'm thinking about moving them onto my desk under my lamp until I can get them some new lighting.

That seedling is ready to transfer to a 1 gallon pot, and needs more light – the window isn't enough. It is stretching for light. When you transfer to 1 gallon, bury the stem so that 1 to 1.5 inch is showing above the soil. Let the plant get 1 ft to 18 inch tall in 1 gallon, before you transfer to final pot size. Don't over-water. Remember, the roots are drinking up the water, so if the root system is very small, not much water is needed – provided the roots can reach the water. As the plant matures, you can fill the 1 gal pot until water drains out the bottom. Follow a wet/dry cycle with watering.

Yes, they are all located on a windowsill, I'm thinking about moving them onto my desk under my lamp until I can get them some new lighting.
Sounds good. I recommend a full spectrum LED bulb (5000K) as a temporary solution, and as high wattage as you can find at the store. Look at the actual wattage, not the "equivalent". 14 watt actual is 100 watt equivalent, meaning 14 watt LED has the approx. light output as a 100 watt incandescent.

Unless your desk lamp is set up as grow light using at least35 to 50 watts it will probably be even worse.

If you can remove the screen from the window and leave the glass portion open then that should let in enough natural light to make a big difference in the plants and they will grow better.

I'll post an update, the root is still red yet looks like it's still going strong? I let them dry out a lot longer and seemed to help a bit. A few of its neighbors on the sill, are still doing really well, I've also invested in a tent, still need to get some lights. I've done a lot of extra research thanks to y'all!

Back
Top Bottom