Mutant growth! O_o JokerJohn

JokerJohn

Hey guys i got some Nirvana snow white fem seeds. been vegging 3 plants now for around 5 weeks in soil
with Lst training.
Just thought i share a few pics of some mutant growth i got growing on one of them.
Im hopping for some freak of nature Buds when she flowers.
Have any of you guys ever seen mutations like this?
Nothing is symmetrical at all and the first picture growth is from around the second node where two branches seemed to have fused into one.
The second picture is from when i topped her and she grew back like 6 heads :D

DSCN18294.JPG
DSCN15754.JPG

what do you guys think :D

Is she gona be a show-er or a no-er :thanks:

JJ

I've never seen anything like that before! I can't see it being a negative, just a strange looking plant. I'm sure the buds will look normal, although it might be an idea to clone it just because of the weird way it grows! One of my mates gave me a plant that grew three nodes from the first set of water leaves (instead of 2) I'm going to clone that just to keep the mutant genes going.

Keep it updated, would love to see what happens!
Timmy

this growth is all fan leafs theres no main head that i can see just like 10 fan leaves shooting out from the top.. im working nights this weekend so its hard to take a picture during the light hours but ill get one up when i gotta chance. its growing from just above where my first set of true leafs is coming from and im sure its just two fan leafs that fused together.. but even then a fan leaf shouldnt grow anything that else because it doesnt have nodes....

This plants genetics have always been mutated from the start ill show you a picture i have from when it was about 2 weeks. when i first noticed this

20130113_050139.jpg
20130113_050133.jpg

By the way i may not have mentioned in my very first post i made was that the two pictures are of two different mutants growths on the plant..

the first is the fan leaf stem.

and the second is when i topped the plant and it grew back 6 heads.. no FIM just clean a topping

Back
Top Bottom