My $42.99 Vaporizer

Re: My $42.99 Vaporizor

Another good reason to Vap....
I went to my super religous brother's house this weekend with the family. After an evening of "The Lord's will," I went to my room and unpacked the VaporGenie. I went to the bathroom, Vap a whole bowl, showered and went back to my room.

Thank God for weed and Vaporizers!!!

with vaporizers does it still smell like weed once its vaped?
:welcome:
Of course it still smells like pot!
And without the combustion, vaping smells even more like pot than burning it does.

Roseman, what kind do you have?

I have an el cheapo, called a Vapor Glow. Looks like a gum ball machine, with a glass dome. It was highly ranked for the quality for under $50, I paid $40 plus tax at the local head shop. I very rarely use it, I smoke joints, but if someone has a respiratory problem, they ought to get one. It's a different HIGh too, a more UP high.

goodjob.gif

thumb.gif

The best artickel on temp, and how to do it !!!
problem !
Vaporizor is broken when it arived last week waiting for a new

Has anyone bought or used an inexpensive vape unit from Ali*? I have never vaped, but I'm looking at the costs of some of them, and I dont think I could justify the cost of one., I can handroll a smoke like a pro, and I'm living in the pasture with my bees, and occasionally go to the house to visit the wife and maybe get fed up, so nobody around to worry about. I'm legal anyways for medical use.

I did order an E-go glass bulb vaporizer 1100 mah for dry herb only. I'm curious how to use one of these devices for something my friend called shatter or dabs that I am supposed to investigate,l which i dont know much about yet.

Back
Top Bottom