My cotyledon leaves are burning

qcclosetgrow

Hey there everyone I am growing one marijuana plant in my closet and I hAve a 300w and 100w cfls as lighting. I noticed my plants cotyledon leaves burning and later came to realize that it was partially because I was using tin foil around it instead of actual light reflective material. So I ditched the tin foil but my leaves are still burning A bit after reading alot of posts I think it is because I am using mg seed starting potting mix. I plan to switch over to fox farms and 30% perlite tomorrow. I am at currently at day 6 after planting the seed. I keep the room ventilated and have a humidifier in here so the room stays around 75F with around 60% humidity. My first set of leaves (the first pair that has the serrated edges) are growing wonderfully and do not seem to be affected by the soil. Thanks on any tips , and is moving to fox farms tomorrow? I would add a photo but it's not letting me

Okay
20150310_143828.jpg
20150310_143828.jpg
20150310_143828.jpg

If you look at my pictures im a new grower, and use FFOF as well. Started them in solo cups with ziplock bags over for a day or two, watered with spray bottle for first week or so. No nutes usually what i hear but i used a little little bit of house and garden root excelurator around day 6. Im on day 13, about to top them and think they are looking good.

Bounce ideas off eachother if ud like.
20150312_192752.jpg

Its an afgani free seed from herbies. I can give my honezt opinion and say herbies is def legit to get beans from. Under two weeks for me, i have 100% germ rate with em (9 plants)

Back
Top Bottom