My first attempt at a cross.

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
So, after watching Pineapple Express, I decided to give a try at rolling the "cross joint" featured early in the movie. Rolled one much fatter and longer than a second. Cut the second in half. Then used scissors to cut a small hole in both sides of the bigger joint and removed a bit of bud to make room for the smaller joint(s). Stuck the smaller half's into the holes on the bigger joint and used several cut strips of paper to stitch the 3 pieces together. Here's the final product:

1st_cross.JPG

I'll let you know how it smokes a little later....got the 'cano going at the moment :grinjoint:

Re: My first attempt at a cross....

Wow... looks pretty similar to the one I made after watching Pineapple Express. I'm wondering though if you had the same problem I did. Did cross piece burn a lot slower than the middle so that they did not converge at the intersection?

Re: My first attempt at a cross....

Wow... looks pretty similar to the one I made after watching Pineapple Express. I'm wondering though if you had the same problem I did. Did cross piece burn a lot slower than the middle so that they did not converge at the intersection?

Nope...mine smoked just about perfect....was such a big hit (pardon the pun), I ended up rolling 2 more with friends Sat. afternoon watching the bball games.

Did you make your cross pieces smaller than the main joint? Also - if the final wraps on the 4 legs don't seal up the "criss-cross" patch, the cross pieces will burn slower due to air escaping when you try to take a puff. YMMV.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom