Rollin a Joint: Kindergarten Style

Any body a newb at rollin a joint? If so, I have the perfect tool for the newb roller. I inherited a box my grandfather used to roll a joint a long time ago, and it happened to have a bamboo sushi roller in it. At first I wasn't sure why it was there, but let me tell you, it helps out a lot! When I was first starting out, rolling the perfect joint was really hard. Using the bamboo sushi roller makes everything easier. It taught me the basics easily. It's used to roll sushi, but can easily be converted into a joint roller. It makes the joints nice and tight. It's sometimes hard to get your fingers to roll an even joint. Using the bamboo roller makes an even tight joint without too much effort. I hope someone could maybe use this info for themselves. Just spreadin the love!

Thanks because I AM a newb at rollin .. I will definately try to find one of these roller boxes.

Its very cool.

I have learned so much in such a short time here.. I gotta get one of these auto rollers.

I like sushi.
I like weed.
I like the fact that this method exists!

zen joint and blunt rollers work for me!

When I get my legal stash set up(I am going for my med card) I am going to try and roll with a sushi mat. I roll my own sushi as it is, so it should not be too bad!

When I get my legal stash set up(I am going for my med card) I am going to try and roll with a sushi mat. I roll my own sushi as it is, so it should not be too bad!

mmmh, sushi joints:grinjoint:

I also had trouble rolling joints at first. It takes practice! I remember seeing
those little rollers made of what appeared to be fery thin bamboo slats. I
tried to use one once, but by then I was doing better without it.

I have a rizla machine now, works fine. WFLLT.

- M

Back
Top Bottom