My First Grow 223W CFL - Sativa 50/50 Indica

Re: My first grow 223 CFL, sativa 50/50 indica

Depends. Do you want the traditional straight up christmas trees? If so, maybe within 2 eeks you may want to flower. Assoon as you like.
If you are going to LST or SCROG(maybe too late) then let them veg 2+ more weeks. Just depends on how you invision the plant lookin at harvest. :)

at first i was thinking SCROG.. but i growing from seed so do not know if they all are female... :) I don't care so much on the end wight.. but still i want it to be good budding.. thinks for the advice !!! :thumb:

this is where my plants come from MULTI SEEDS .. and from my last crop NIRVANA FEM seeds enjoy :)

SDC11218.JPG
SDC11229.JPG
SDC112421.JPG

okay know i have put them in flower so the lite go of to night at 10 and back on 10 tomorrow morning.. here we go!! :)

to flower your plants you need a completely dark area for the 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness they need.

yes its no light compliantly darkness for 12 hours but you can but in a green light right? i do not gonna do so but you can do it? :) thanks for the knowledge :)

first day of flowering. I have some bad light but think they do well. their first watering with flower food. made this movie please check and tell me everything between heaven and earth .. :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom