My first grow 35 day into flowering - Some buds pics :)

Samba

Hey guys,
My last thread https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/3rd-week-flowering.178803/
Now im 35 days of 5 weeks in the flowering stage and actually have some good looking buds,
This is my first grow, my lady is 3.4tf tall.
As i said i`m kinda new at this so i`ll love to hear the experts opinion.
How long to harvest? Does the development of the buds satisfying?
As you can see i have a very little space left so i need to tie the branches to the sides.
If the tips of the leaves is little burned thats because the fluorescent lamp actually touched them for a while (was glowing really fast).

1014.jpeg
915.jpeg
817.jpeg
720.jpeg
619.jpeg
520.jpeg
427.jpeg
33.png

Why, are they look under developed by that time?
And one more thing,
In the last 2 days I've noticed that some leaves are turning yellow.
I use bio bloom 5 ml per litter every second watering.
I think that there is a little root lock prob.
What should I do?

your buds are going be airy and you need to get a 400 watt lamp that will make a big difference in how your buds look this i know
you won't to grow your meds . you need some good light bro :)

Can it be that the strain products only airy buds by genetics?
The buds which I pulled the seeds from was also very airy but with high potency ... (Next time ill get one from Amsterdam)
Will that help if I will get 400w lamp to the current grow or rather get it to the next one?
What about the leaves getting yellow?

i am happy that you are growing I've been growing for 17 years and my first grow did not look as good as yours keep up the good work read my post on my little grow book it has a lot of good tips in it :) the budman

ok the lack of nitrogen will make your leaves yellow but you don't wont to give them any during this late into flowering ...
next grow by a 400 watt hps and some good seeds you will thank me later peace out the budman

That's a medical crossbreeding from the Middle East.
Which is adjusted to stand the weather in the erea...
She's combined with 30% sativa 70% indica.
Can the fact it has 30% sativa explain the relatively slow development, in edition to the light issues?

You will need to invest in at least a 400 watt HPS! Your top buds are getting no light. Any chance you could spring for a 100-200 watt HPS in the meantime?

Well I actually have an HPS 200w lamp just can't see it in the photo.
The buds forming just under the light are much flashier.
I'm surly gonna get a 400w lamp for next time.
As for now what do you think about tieing the main colas horizontally?
That they will get some good light from the HPS.

Back
Top Bottom