My first grow and set up

semperhigh1

this is what i have finally put together out of the materials i had gotten.

2x4x5 tent
(8) 26 watt cfls, (2) 23 WATT CFLS, and (1) 60 watt uv sun lamp
small fan in tent.
all wiring to power strip with one cord exiting out back.
the current temp has been around 76-77.8

i just put this up about an hr ago. is there anything else i need, or need to improve on.

i got one plant that sprouted from soil 10 days ago.
i transplanted recently to organic soil.

how much and when should i water? and what are signs to know its over or under watered

all input and help appreciated.

There are lots of grow journals and lot's of tutorials and info threads. You should be able to fins all your answers by searching the forums. If you start a grow journal in the journal area people will come there, read it, and answer questions. There is even a tutorial for creating the grow journal.

well, i water about once every 5 days, but its going to be a little different for everyone, it depends on how big your pot is, and if you have holes in the bottom to drain the passed water, and if you mix in perlite of vermiculite, it drains faster. and at different times the plant takes on more or less water, just like you, one day you might drink more than another day. my method is stick your finger in the soil about 2 inches down and if its dry, water. usually its between 5-7 days.

the sun lamp might be a bit too harsh, im not too sure, ive never seen anyone use one before, can you post a pic of it?
the rest of your grow seems prety good. how many are you going to grow?

Back
Top Bottom