My First Grow Journal - Kali & The Chocolate Factory - Offspring

Robocock

Hello there guys, noob grower here (1 year yesterday), and I finally built the nerve up to start a grow journal. I am growing a lone seed I found in one of my tried and tested strains. Kali and the Chocolate factory. I originally purchased this seed from Kali"s Fruitful. It consists of 50%Kali Mist, 25% Chocolope Kush and 25% G-13 haze. I grew the mother before and was very impressed by the coffee-bean like, chocolatey aroma. This was a lone seed I found in the entire harvest and have noticed it looks identical and has the same characteristics as the mother. I will try my best to address the proper numbers as I know that's the only way I can get better help from members in case of troubles.

I am running the veg under 2 34w Daylight CFLs while "she" gets her start, then will be moving her in about a week more to my 2ft x 2ft tent with a Mars Hydro 1 300w full spectrum grow light. I started growing last November 29th and literally have about 5 harvests under my belt, but had trouble with thrips at 1 point (spinosad works great!), and finally feel confident enough to ask for help from the awesome members here. I started her off in a Solo cup filled 3/4ths with FF Happy frog. My humidity is a steady 60% here in Southern Cali at the moment, and I am running an 18/6 light cycle. I will try my best to describe everything going on as I hope to improve my earlier harvests I attempted earlier. Thank you for reading and I hope to get settled in to this 420 community. Thanks for reading guys and gals!! I'm pretty sure I have forgotten exact numbers as I am new to this but hope you guys will show me the same love you've shown others. :thumb:

Here she is 11/25/15

Kali's fruitful Kali and the chocolate factory(second gen):

420grow22.jpg
\

Here she is today, 11/30/15, looks so similar to the mom, that I'm going to treat her as such.

420grow11.jpg

here are pictures from previous grows this last year, I still have tons to learn and look forward to improving my "green thumb"!. I have a 3x3 flower tent running 2 400w Mars 2 Hydro Full spectrum LED lights. The temps are a steady 74F and humidity stays at a constant 30%.

Here's some past grows from this year(only year, lol).

Girl scout Cookies. ( I acquired these "fortune cookies" in a nugget of KURUPT Moonrocks (Google it!,lol) and was stoked. They were great but could have been better based on everything I've read on this site.

gsc33.jpg

gsc110.jpg

Pest Control, lol:

gsc43.jpg

I admit I've gotten lucky with my previous grows, due to awesome weather here in The Los Angeles area but am ready to get serious about this. I was using GO nutes using the recommend schedule on the box, with pretty successful results, but know I have TONS to learn. Thanks again guys!! I look forward to the wisdom here!!

re: My First Grow Journal - Kali & The Chocolate Factory - Offspring

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? HYBRID
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? SPROUT
If in Veg... For how long? 5 DAYS
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR

Soil or Hydro? SOIL FF HAPPY FROG
If soil... what is in your mix? ONLY ADDED A LITTLE BIT OF PERLITE FOR DRAINAGE
If soil... What size pot? SOLO RED( COLLEGE DRUNKS CUPS)
Size of light? 2 34w CFLs (Daylight)
Is it aircooled? Yes, I have ducts sucking air from outside from the window
Temp of Room/cab? 71-78 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? 45-60%
PH of media or res? 5.5, measured with hannah Instrument, used PH UP/DOWN
Any Pests ? NONE

How often are you watering? Just misting slightly to prevent dry soil
Type and strength of ferts used? None yet, but have been using GO organic nutes and Unsulphered Blackstrap molasses with other plants every other watering

Shes coming along nicely, just using Ph'd water and regular tap water left sitting for a few days( to evaporate chlorine and other crap). So far shes growing vigorously.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom