MY Fresh Home Grown Dank

BlackTurboTeg

Well i was going to harvest tommorw but i thought i would hold off for the main colas to mature. BUT there was a brach that was fallin over from being too top heavy and another bud that was ready and i couldnt hold out any longer:laughtwo:

So here are some pics of the nugs i trimmed some crystaly goodneeds . I wish i had a good :laughtwo: camera so u gues could see the crysatls upclose lol

harvest211.JPG

harvest241.JPG

gfddf1.JPG

harvest261.JPG

Very nice bro. I know how the impatience works on you. You harvested just the one branch not the whole thing right? I'm assuming it's just the one branch seeing as that's what the pics are but I just wanted to make sure.

Very nice job bro, peeps like u are slowly gettin me motivated to harvest a crop before next summer. Oh shit i gota get to home depot!!!!lol Oh yea what strain is that again very nice might cop some seeds where did u order pm me

looks awesome man. what kind of weed is that? you have to show us picture once it is all harvested. oh yea, i think u should wait a couple more day before you harvest the rest, looks, almost readdy.

Sorry i would of gotten to the resposnses alot earlier but for some reason the times wouldnt work for be but anyways. Thanks all of u guys its be some fun road and some work but should be all worth it.

For the question of the strain i am not sure . I got the seeds from a friend he use to move some weight of some good nugs and he would sometimes get seeds at the bottom of a big bag and i got them .

And smokey i cant wait to see the colas all nice and dired to :bongrip:

Some beautiful growing there Mr B420!

Excellant Smithers! :smokin:

will do bro .. probally be smokin it in a hour of so waitin for the lady to get off work.. i promised first blunt i would smoke wiht her.. fuckin and more pics soon in my thread and here because harvest day will be soon

whoa man, that looks mighty good, i could go for some of that right now

Ok well i am smoking a blunt of it now and wow its hits so good and u can tell it is some dank u inhale and O u can feel it in your chest. It has a nice nice after taste . shit even the smoke taste good . I am very happy cant wait to harvest and have a proper cure

Back
Top Bottom