California Diesel Goo

This is some California grown Diesel Goo I did last year outdoors. I only had 5 hours of peak light to work with but managed to pull a good harvest between two plants for their small size. Wish I had more photos but this was all I managed to save off my camera.

Wish I still had some left to smoke, inhaled that shit so fast Monica Lewenski would be proud . . . ;)

Two of the larger colas, month and a half or so before harvest:

dgootwintowers.jpg

Shortly before harvest :grinjoint: :

dg2.jpg

Odin

dg2.jpg

This might be one of this nicest photos I have ever seen. Love the color composition and slight play of shadows.. wonderful!

Thank you very much!! That really means a lot to me because I remember the day I was out there taking that photo and it was bright as hell and the buds were gleaming brightly in the sun light. I took probably 20-30 pics from all different angles trying to get a good shot and that is the only one that turned out. Also I rarely edit my pictures (try and get it right with the camera) besides minimal adjustments like size, format, etc so that is pretty much unadulterated. Thanks again! :grinjoint:

I recently moved and in the shuffle rediscovered my favorite jar which I had misplaced a while back. Inside were a couple of the last nugs left from that plant. Forgot I had any left. They aren't the biggest colas from the plant but once I find my camera cable I will upload some pics of the end result. :smokin:

Alright, finally got a couple pics uploaded of whats left of this plant. Figure I have about an ounce left. I recently went to the Tool concerts in San Fran and Sacramento and rolled 5 grape Optimos (call me a dirt bag if you will :D) of DG for each concert. Hot damn did I have a good time. If you get a chance, roll a bunch of doobies and go see Tool. Amazing is the only word to describe it.... :bravo:

Here is the jar I found. Being a science nerd I found it to be pretty cool and I had to buy it. Goes along nicely with my "Periodic Table of Drugs" poster. :grinjoint:

DSC03998_crop.jpg

DSC03991nugs_crop.jpg

DSC03996nug1_crop.jpg

I would grow this strain again. Very hearty, heavy yielding plant. Over a month before harvest, each cola was so heavy I had to reinforce every single branch at multiple points to keep them from snapping branches and falling to the ground. Very fine smoke. I give it plantwise a 10/10 and smokewise a 10/10. Highest producer out of 6 strains I grew last year.

Back
Top Bottom