My garden

topher82

Four plants from seed. had some minor troubles already but i think things are coming along just nice? i dont know the strain, but from the look of the leaves im guessing indica dominant, granted i have trained them alittle... they seem to be rather bushy. the plant are about three and a half months old. i started late due to tight space. i have a 10 ft x 20 ft x 6 ft (height) space with other herbs and vegies. hope yall like...... updates as i feel i guess.:peace:

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

even built my own compost. it the thing attatched to the fence. :rollit::passitleft::passitleft:

IMG_3424.jpg

im thinking of puting up plastic right after harvest and converting to green house. any pointers????? :smokin:

Re: my garden :passitleft:

praying mantis or snakes

lizards and toads would be fun... hahah ill try and catch some lizards when i go walking there everywhere.

snakes would also be fun if i could eventually close off the garden it might be fun to get a few pet snakes and let them loose, it would be to hard to keep em. they would get out within a couple days. but mantis's are possible any idea's on where one could go about getting some? pet store, hydro store, garden store?

i actually went to my local plant shop and picked up "Neem Concentrate" by GREEN LIGHT. Green Light®, home gardening and lawn care products that produce results. ; With home gardening tips, lawn care advise, information on insecticides, weed killers, plant diseases.

thanks

lizards and toads would be fun... hahah ill try and catch some lizards when i go walking there everywhere.

snakes would also be fun if i could eventually close off the garden it might be fun to get a few pet snakes and let them loose, it would be to hard to keep em. they would get out within a couple days. but mantis's are possible any idea's on where one could go about getting some? pet store, hydro store, garden store?

i actually went to my local plant shop and picked up "Neem Concentrate" by GREEN LIGHT. Green Light®, home gardening and lawn care products that produce results. ; With home gardening tips, lawn care advise, information on insecticides, weed killers, plant diseases.

thanks

believe it or not, i've bought praying mantis and lady bugs (LIVE!!) and SHIPPED to my door through amazon.com

the local garden shop actually has some right now i just was there. every thing seems to be going good right now. so im gonna wait.....

well i had two males and two females. the unlucky males went strait to the compost only to feed the next years crop. the two females are doing really nice

IMG_4026.JPG

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4027.JPG

IMG_4029.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

Back
Top Bottom