My girl looks retarded - Need help!

hvacboss

e11e58fb39ddd73dcc0f83d438036c89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: My girl looks retarded need help!!

I have 5 other plants and they are doing great! Temps are 81 during the day and 65 at night.

Re: My girl looks retarded need help!!

This sort of leaf cupping is usually caused by heat stress. Sometimes it happens more when a plant is overfed - salts build-up in the leaves has the effect of drying out the leaves more easily in the hotter regions of the plant.
I'm not so sure I see major nute burn going on with your plant-though some of the leaves do look a little frazzled. Other than that- or a hotspot under your lights that you've missed- I don't know....

What kind of light are you using?
Where they under cfls and you put them under an HID to flower?

Sent from my SM-G900T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well those temps are fine so i would check ph run off on that plant to see what the soil is..99% of plant probs start with ph issues..check it tell me what the run off is..ok..ill help you fix it..

Well those temps are fine so i would check ph run off on that plant to see what the soil is..99% of plant probs start with ph issues..check it tell me what the run off is..ok..ill help you fix it..

What's the best way to get run off? I water with 4 cup of water and I don't get aunt run off. All my other plants are doing great.

Back
Top Bottom