My girls are starting to flower

littlelil

My first, I'm so proud! I think "flowering" is the right term, the white stringy things are showing and oh the skunky smell from just the two plants. It is very strong. Will the smell keep getting stronger?
Can anyone tell from the smell what they are growing? They are tall and not bushy, not a dark green but they are healthy green.
I have kept their light just a few inches from them and moved the light up as they grew, so they weren't stretching. There just tall and smelly.
Can some one tell me how much they will grow while flowering? Also, how long does it take for the bud to mature?
They are loved.
:thanks:
Cat

The smell will get stronger as more buds develop. Yes, someone that knows what a grow smells like will know exactly what is going on. It is an unmistakeable oder. If they are getting too tall try tying them down. They dig a little light bondage.

As a single plant grower, I've noticed plant smell will ebb, and flow throughout the day. I'm curious if any of the seasoned, more biological savy members could explain why. All my grows have been soil/LST/CFL/bag (seeds found in quality herb)

At times I can walk into the room and be overwhelmed by the sweet, skunky odor, and other times hardly detect any aroma at all.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom