My Grow Room!

Lol you can't make it go away its your rep points and rep power. It let's you know who gave you props. :thumb:

Keep at it you'll get better at growing sooner than you think. I've only been growing for 3 months and I've learned a lot. 420 and Google I have to thank for that :)

Don't forget to go vote for Member of the month . The link is in my signature

Im curious if i can remove my front panel to my flower room. Does my flower room need a concealed box? Is 3 walls good enough? I put the 400w light in and was curious because it was too hot. I was hoping to move out the front wall and let the place cool down some.

I can't see much so I couldn't give you any solid tips. I do see card-board and I can tell you that it will hold moisture/mold, etc.... Your better off getting 6mil Plastic sheeting for gardening or Panda paper to enclose the grow off. Or you can scratch the card-board all together. Either way, you'll want to get rid of all that cardboard for sure. It'll only make things hard in the end. Looks good, keep at it!

Sorry thats actually insulation. Its fire resistant and pretty reflective. Overall does your space have to boxed in? or is it ok to have just 3 walls?

Back
Top Bottom