My hair test

Nosmokenomore

I recently went through the toughest two weeks of my life; I applied for a job I didn't think I could get, but they asked me in for an interview, and then made a job offer, fantastic I thought.. but, then there was the drug test.

I am an infrequent pot user, the last time I smoked before the test was a fairly heavy session 6 months ago, and I'd had a couple of haircuts since then, so no problem.. my hair would be fine, my piss would be clean, and just to make sure, I got some biowash shampoo and used it the morning before the test.

So, I go in for the test, my piss comes up clean as expected, but then the hair test.. the nurse tells me my hair isn't long enough so she'll need to take some from my armpits. I had half-anticipated this, I had used the biowash bodywash shampoo on my armpit hair before hand so I wasn't worried at the time.

Days afterward, my last day at my old job is looming, and me and my wife are getting ready to move out of our apartment for the new job.. I was mostly refusing to help her pack because I had managed to convince myself that I was going to fail the test.

I had read conflicting info on armpit hair.. I had read on one hand that armpit hair has a 4 month growing cycle, in which case I was in the clear, on the other hand I had read that armpit hair when fully grown, stops... and then randomly replaces itself, only completely replacing all the hair approximately once a year, in which case I could be fucked.

A year back is a long time.. and a lot of pot. I was shitting myself, on the verge of a breakdown for two weeks because as far as I could see, it was 50/50 whether I would pass or not.. I was frantically looking up drug laws and lab cut-off levels, I checked grounds for dismissal employment law for a hypothetical excuse or loop-hole, working myself into a nervous wreck; moreover, I started reading conflicting info about 'biowash', and whether it worked or not, worrying me more.

I should mention at this point that the job in question was my DREAM JOB... with a BIG $$$$ salary, those are all the details I'll divulge, but believe me those two weeks were the longest two weeks of my life.

Ultimately, I PASSED the test. I'm not a religious man, but thank god.. because this job is a new life for me and my wife and a dream come true for both of us, never before have I ever been at such a momentus fork in the road of my life. I just wanted to come post on one of these forums for others to read... short of shaving off all your body hair and fingernails or bleaching it or using the macujo method or whatever..it seems nothing is ever certain.

I have absolutely no idea whether biowash works or not, I don't know the real growth rate of my own armpit hair and I don't know what to tell anybody in the same situation except for this.. Nothing is certain.

I know how fun and basically harmless pot is, and I do believe it's illegal classification is wrong, but don't let it interfere with your own personal ambitions. I for one, will no longer smoke pot... until I retire! Then I'm going to move to alaska and grow the stuff...:thedoubletake:

Help!!! I have read many things on this subject. Finally got an offer for a job I want after being unemployed for a year. Well you can imagine what i did to pass the time. MJ was my best friend. Well I have the hair test in about three days. Is there anything that will work for me? I'm 5'9 and 250lbs. Chronic smoker. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thanks::thanks:

Help!!! I have read many things on this subject. Finally got an offer for a job I want after being unemployed for a year. Well you can imagine what i did to pass the time. MJ was my best friend. Well I have the hair test in about three days. Is there anything that will work for me? I'm 5'9 and 250lbs. Chronic smoker. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thanks::thanks:

it would take a month or more to detox that is the first step in a hair test if you had more time you could have used some Hair razor but u need more time you csnt just wash it one time and go it doesnt work that way.

Back
Top Bottom