my hydroponic setup

Nope, even better :) Remember that in veg you can always get floro's to use on the outside edges or hang some CFL's, they work excellent, especially for additional light where the HPS may not be intense enough.

Anyone seen the lumen loss charts? They show loss of lumens the further from the source..

Well, now your talkin 400w power. by all means 3'x4' screen will fill in just fine with 5 plants. No flo's needed.

So, ya gonna order beans or are ya gonna throw some trashy bagseed beans in there and hope for the best? If ya need help findin beans pm me. Also check out the sponsors here.

Do you have a small area for a veg room? If not we can come up with a solution for that to. Theres always answers to the problems in this gamee.

i orderd some nice white widow and AK feminized so im good on them for a while. well my light is a hps+MH so what i was thinking id do is put the MH bulb in for the veg stage and switch to hps when i start flowing but try and do both in the grow box.. what do ya think?

You wouldn't happen to be on concrete would ya? If you are, just coil the tube on the floor until the floor cools it enough. If it gets too cool, take some up off the floor.

no it will prolly just be on wood or plastic. im going to get a fish tank heater for if the water gets cold but as far as if it gets to warm i duno yet i gota figure something out.. but that cement idea is a good one but i cant use cement

yeah i ment i have the dual ballast. yeah im for sure gonna give this a try, im actually making a screen right now. so i read in your scrog thread that its a good idea to leave the air circulation going 24 hours, is that a must or doesnt matter?

Back
Top Bottom