My Little Garden (First Grow)

stufff1.jpg
Here is my first garden. I do have a question. It seems like some of my plant tops tend to bend over a bit. Is that normal? Here is a pic.
stuff31.jpg

Re: my little garden. (first grow)

Sounds logical, but they bend different directions, and seem to do it one day and the next they are fine. Any other suggestions? I am open.

If they are green then they are fine. No sense in worrying about things that are fine. And I agree with phototropism.

If they are green then they are fine. No sense in worrying about things that are fine. And I agree with phototropism.

Thanks! This is my first grow, and I am nervous as hell about it. Hell, I don't think I was this nervous when my kid was born. it is a learning experiance for sure. I am deffinitly going to do things different next time.

looks nice..
how many plants,
how long have they been out there,
how long did you tend to them inside?

very nice though +reps..

Thanks!
I have 17. I started them May 1st and put them out around the 10th. I only kept them indoor for about 10 days and then out in the sun. They have just about doubled in size since the pic was taken.:)

just letting everyone know, I had to change my user name. Apperenty Craven Morehed was too much of an oral sex refrence. So I am known now as Heloderma Suspectum now, which sounds more dirty than C.M......oh well

Thanks!
I have 17. I started them May 1st and put them out around the 10th. I only kept them indoor for about 10 days and then out in the sun. They have just about doubled in size since the pic was taken.:)

very nice,, I'll be watching for sure. are you using any nutes? in that pic, it does seem to blend in nicely with that sumac in the background..

WOW those things blew up!! your going to have a ton of bud for sure!

Back
Top Bottom