My New Year's Celebration

J842P

My New Years kicked ass. I went to a party with one of my friends, (he goes to a private school now, it's called "The New School," but anyway, it was one helluva party. I threw down some money and we split a 1/4 with some of the kids there...

roaches.png

Those are the roaches from when we were six joints into the night taken on my new camera phone, about 10pm lol. (excuse the shitty quality).

Later this kid busted out a nice bubbler and we toked on that, and let me say this, I now want a bubbler VERY much...

All and all the night kicked ass...

JessieBessie420 said:
My New Year's celebration was pretty chill. Me and my best friend smoked PCP and it was sooo insane. We kept seeing eyes everywhere for some reason. It felt like a 3 hour long adrenaline rush, caused by sitting around, of course. :icon_roll
wow that's stupid...

Man i don't even remeber whose hand was in that pic...
doesnt look like mine... :hmmmm:

TrippyChip said:
My new years was pretty great. First i thought i wasnt gonna be going to a party cuz this girl who was having it got caught for doin acid. So then i went to a resteraunt to eat and about 10 i got a call bout another party. Went down with my buddy, it was sweet. We had lil over an ounce between us guys and two fat coheban(sp?) cigars. Also a bunch of ppl busted out a few 8-balls of coke but i figured i dont want to be trying that shit. Well we got hella drunk and lots of ppl went crazy. my one friend frank got really hammered and tried to start fights with everyone so we had to kick him out.. uhmm then i went to my friend kyles house to sleep and his landlord smoked a joint with us.

Oh funny thing. Ok at kyles house these 2 guys also came to sleep after the party. they had been at some dude travis's beforehand. so its 2:30 and were all like lets order some pizza. So we call pizza hut and the guy says 75 min for delivery. were all pretty drunk and high so we're like fuck it why not. at about 3:30 this guy travis calls and says the pizza guy is at his house. and that he would be at our house next but first is smoking a joint with travis's friends and playing guitar for them. fuckin bastard did that like 20 min before coming. so when he came we paid him 20$ instead of 26$ like it cost and gave him no tip. we told him he had smoked his tip.
anyway thats my story.
Haha, that's awesome, i want to be a pizza guy!

Easily the best New Years for me:

-Started out stuffing by 6 people into a small toyota camery[3 dudes and 3 ladies(perfect eh?)] and high tailing it to a motel that was a few miles away. We walk in and there is a bunch of people doing coke, so we decided were only going to chill for a little while. We have a little fun, drink some free beer and start to roll back home at about 10:30. We get back to my boys house where we stashed all the pot and booze at around 11 and start partying. The young highschool broads got drunk quicker then I have ever seen, and they really made the night for us. Nothing like 3 drunk bisexual highschool girls on New Years Eve in your buddies parents house. I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom