My plant is almost finished! however

judemon

I possibly might want to regenerate her. if at all possible. its an indoor closet grow. is it even worth it and what should i do in order for it to work properly? what should i cut. and where should i cut. ill post pictures of all angles so it gives you a better understanding of where im at. Because the tip of the plant looks a whole hell of a lot more ready then the lower flowering buds. (which look a lot weaker with less trichromes)

Re: My plant is almost finished...! however..

buns_690.jpg
buns_706.jpg
buns_705.jpg
buns_704.jpg
buns_703.jpg

I guess this is a topic nobody on this forum knows how to do

Yo judemon those look like nice buds and I see why you'd have a hard time letting go of her. I have no personal experience with regeneration but I've read about it and do have an opinion based on what I've read. In order to do it what you'd do is harvest but leave as many sun leaves as you can remaining. Switching back to 18/6 the plant will start to regenerate and produce growth from where the sun leaves are. This is very stressful on a plant and I've read she will never produce as much again. Even if you regenerate with intent to clone those clones will be weaker. I would say it is not worth it. Get yourself a new clone or seed.
The best way I've read to keep a strain is spray a bud with colloidal silver and it will develop into a hermie with pollen sacks. The plant will pollinate itself producing feminized seeds. Again, I've never done it I've only read about it and interested about it myself.

I've read multiple places that you can increase yield and thc potency this way as well tho. theres such a differentiation in opinion on this matter. im just going to cut it down to basically just the stock. leave 5-8 sun leaves throughout it and switch to a 24 hour light cycle. giving it massive amounts of nitrate fertilizer :thumb: once every 2 days. once it shows sign of new growth ill leave it go for about a week or two then switch to 20-4 hours... then after a lil more growth 18-6 the same way i did it with this lady just to see what happens. Can't really hurt i guess ill already harvest 90% of the cannabis from the plant. Im also going to add another baby in a different pot next to her of a different strain.. so even if it doesnt work out ill still have another plant to smoke after i run out:) im so anxious to harvest because im out completely and i dont want to buy anymore, simply because i know how close she is. i think i shall wait till sunday then take care of buisness :circle-of-love:

Hi jude,
I will be doing the same as yourself.
This is my lady.

20140221_0747052.jpg

I will be feeding very gently and doing 20-4 lighting.
The new veg comes out of the leftover buds.
Im not going to argue potency and vigor, what I have seen is clones from regenerated plants are fine.
To regenerate and reflower the same plant isnt recommended more tgan 3 times ( root issues I believe )

You are asking about what is termed re vegetating or re veg a cannabis plant. I have not re vegetated a cannabis plant. I preserve my genetics by creating feminized seeds instead. You can see how to create your own feminized seeds in my KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

I think I might of harvested too early on my first try here, we will see when smoked.... I bumped my timer and theights were on for about 18 hours so I just chopped it due to nerves . Just used one of the site sponsers herbies to order three very different strains. One from barney farms of course :) cant wait to get those in the grow box. Im going to go with more lengthy ceramic pots this time. This way I can fit three in my box now that I have a basic idea of what im doing at feedings and everything else thanks to this forum. The plant would probably be dead with out it.. cant wait to start again brothers

Im happy just to see yield from my first try at this. Thats progress alone. And yes im still trying to reveg. I have it on a 24 hour cycle now, loaded the soil with more nitrate and im going to give her about a week to see what happens. Idk what im gonna do yet tho I might just take her out to plant the new autoflowers. Probably would be a lot quicker and more potent then her regen anyway. Plus id need the space if I wanted to add more and I want to add a proper drainage container as well which will be easy to empty of run off without stressing my ladies. This last one I had I put through too much stress even tho it was a nice quality lady. The magnisem diffeciencies I had no idea about. To the too little of light source till the end of grow. A lot of circumstances that I can fix with these next threee because I know what im doing in a sense and can hopefully see a much larger yield so I can give some to friends and family

Yeah if the regen is looking strong then ill keep her one time. Since she was first got to show respect. But im really anxious to do this the right way and see what happens yield wise. Hopefully less popcorns. But im going to give her a chance

my only delema is her pot is way over sized. and it takes up about all the room. so if i keep her going i have to wait to plant anything else. i mean i might be able to fit one or two more but itd be way crowed in there. idk time to use my american ingenuity i guess lolol

Family and friends are where its at.
Best medicine I know

I KNOW! and i want to be able to share and just give 8ths to my uncles and grams to my buddies but with wet weight yield of only 70grams off this first try on one plant is no where near enough ): thats why i want to up the scale here a lil bit and im also on a time restriction.. i only have untill august when i leave for school to Colorado for horiculture :) gonna have to figure something out. maybe shelves or something hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom