My plant is almost finished! however

yeah i dont have the option to use an entire room for grow space.. not living on my own yet lol. however my grow box can easily fit 3-4 mature females if in the correct type of POT! i used a big plastic bulky white stupid one for this last grow. I just checked on her the fan leaves look in really bad health and the stock of her is dry and stiff. She was never in complete great health so im thinking i might just start fresh.. idk fellas its sad but there can be more nice ones to come:)

dude i totally should just smoked the first bowl and man. its fucking perfect. not even completely dry yet and this is the highest ive been in so long. so fresh. so tasty. so sticky. so good. THIS IS MY LIFE. i swear i cant stop. i love this way to much for people to even think im sane at this point. its over the top, and im not just a stoner. i really apprciate the plant and growing it. and then a fucking big master stoner lololololol :thumb: its only been 2 days drying and the stems arent really snapping at all.. figure i should give it another day im correct? i mean the bud itself is kinda flaky and then like sticky toward center. burns for a lil bit in a bowl which is awesome but lights right up.. kingjohn opinion please??

Back
Top Bottom