My plant just quit growing

Deacnbleu

My plant just quit growing, showing no signs of new growth, flowering or anything. Still looks very healthy though.
I started this from seed (bag seed that I had good success with in the past) at a time I was flowering a mother plant and a few clones, so early in it's veg growth the lights in my grow cabinet were at 12/12. When this plant reached about 8 inches I reverted to my normal 18/6, some new growth for the first week or so but suddenly stopped. There has been no transplanting or trimming or anything else that would otherwise cause stress except for the light schedule, but by now, 3 weeks into the 18/6 I thought I would see more veg growth. I water & fert with a low concentration of 10-10-10 like I usually do. On a side note, in the same cabinet I am trying to germ some lowryder seeds that show nothing after 1 week. WTF? Is it the moon cycle? Am I missing something. It's not like I am a total newbie, I have started good plants before this way.
Any suggestions?
Regards, deacnbleu

:reading420magazine:

Why did u go from 12/12 back to 18/6 ? You shouldnt have done that because of stress. I heard that this is possible doing but its just stressful for the plant. In nature you will never see autumn (short days) before summer (long days).

It was due to time & space constraints. I started a seed kind of by accident during the flowering of the other and just let it grow knowing I would be able to revert to my normal light schedule soon.
Big surprise when I got home tonight & checked, it is starting to bush out under the canopy of middle fan leaves and that wonderful smell is back!

Yes, three weeks of recovery is producing a lot of new growth under the top canopy of leaves, looks like a nice bushy girl! Beautiful girl so far as I can tell, just gonna leave it alone as some new AK47/LowRyder seeds have just broken soil and starting to play catch up. Next up will be DN Medical strain, 4 weeks out. All are to be auto flowering feminized. Trying to make the most of my limited space.

Back
Top Bottom