My Plant

mesohigh

This is my plant I have two about one week old. Should I change to 18/6 or still stay on 24/7. Any advice need some help first time growing. Thanks

Plants need rest just like us humans...it'll grow ok under 24hr light but if you want a strong and healthy plant it will need a few hours of darkness every day. I had best luck using 16/8 for veg then after a month or so switch to 12/12 and you'll notice it start to sex in 1-2 weeks :peace: GL

InYourEndo said:
my plants are about 2 weeks old and they have been under 24/7. tonight is the first night im going to put them under like 20/4 is that pretty decent or should i go 18/6 i figured i would wait like a week then switch then wait another week and switch to 12/12 to mimic the slower change of season. does that make sense to anyone?
wait til ur plant is about ten inches tall then switch to 12\12.the other numbers dont matter unless ur trying to coserve on ur electric bill,I'd go 18\6 cause im cheap and it works for me

good luck with the grow. Hope it works out. Get more pics asap

nice yo

can we get anohter picture man?

24 hours of light is not good for plants. The plants do certain things in the dark that they cannot do in the light and a dark period is necessary. Think of it like you are controling the sun through the seasons. I recommend starting with 20/4 for the first 2-3 weeks and then step it down the 18/6 until you are ready to flower with 12/12. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom