My plants are infected

Killer Army arrived xD

IMG_20220803_210338.jpg

You both are so wrong never seeing sleeping plants? I do a Pic later
I don't believe that plants sleep. Even in the dark there are processes going just like when the lights are on. Yes, I have seen photos of plants showing a minor amount of leaf droop when the grower says that it is a sleeping plant.

To me, the amount of droop in your plants is excessive as if something else is going on at the same time.

Of course they
I don't believe that plants sleep. Even in the dark there are processes going just like when the lights are on. Yes, I have seen photos of plants showing a minor amount of leaf droop when the grower says that it is a sleeping plant.

To me, the amount of droop in your plants is excessive as if something else is going on at the same time.

They sleep like Everyone sleep

They look a tad heavy awake, just based on the leaves’ ability to reach up for the sUn.
I’m still learning the why’s so don’t mind me

Every morning they waking up xD I see this at the beginning with every plant

I was wondering after looking what's wrong and it looks like Thripse??? Will buy predators if am right about that?

This litte leafs are from Clones this Auto here are my New ones looks infected to with white shiny Spots

IMG_20220801_224832.jpg
IMG_20220801_224710.jpg
IMG_20220801_225441.jpg
IMG_20220801_225437.jpg
Look fairly healthy over all. Could be thrips, but there is not much damage , YET. This is an inexpensive usb microscope that works pretty well.
8LED 1600X 10MP USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Magnifier Camera w/ Stand Black
s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom