My plants are infected

Fietchen

I was wondering after looking what's wrong and it looks like Thripse??? Will buy predators if am right about that?

This litte leafs are from Clones this Auto here are my New ones looks infected to with white shiny Spots

IMG_20220801_224832.jpg
IMG_20220801_224710.jpg
IMG_20220801_225441.jpg
IMG_20220801_225437.jpg

Are you spraying the plants with anything? It looks like something is deposited on the leaf or like something was wet then dried on them. Got any pics of the under side of the leaves? That's where the little buggers hide and eat.

No spraying at all and under leafs they so tiny your eyes can't catch it only sometimes

The first picture looks like a thrip infestation. I've been hit by thrips twice. Since you're early in the grow cycle, you can use Neem oil. My infestations were right near harvest the first time and in ≈ mid-flower the second time (a couple of months ago). If they hit flower, I think Spinosad is the safer approach. If you're not in flower, Neem oil may be more powerful but Spinosad worked well for me.

You can also use lady bugs.

For my latest grow, after drenching in Spinosad twice I turned loose the lady bugs. All told, I minimized the damage. For more info, go to message #36 from this link to my most recent grow. If it's, not obvious I have nothing good to say about the vendor from whom I purchased lady bugs.

You're supposed to spray tops and bottoms of the leaves on the plants but my grows have had so (too) much foliage as to make that essentially impossible. Instead, I just sprayed every surface, hoped for the best, and, for the second grow, I eliminated them.

If you go the Neem or Spinosad approach, you'll want to wash your buds at harvest time. Having had to bud wash for two out of three grows, I think it's a good step to add to the dry and cure process. Even though I keep the garage doors closed (meaning the main door and the door out the back of the garage), when I wash the buds, there's a surprising mount of dust in the buckets. It's good to get that off the plants. Dunking the buds in water does no harm to the trichs and it does ensure that the harvest is uniformly moist at the start of the drying process.

Don't delay on this - those little bastards with ravage your plants if you don't eliminate them.

Neem Oil is safe to use 3 weeks before harvest. Neem oil has got a bad reputation from somewhere, and I would use it annually to keep my outdoor harvest on point and maintained from pests.

(amendment)
I would use it for thrips and mites. Yes it does look like thrip damage. Their bites cause a bronzy patch(es) on the leaves that shine in the light. I can not tell for sure, as my eyes aren't what they used to be.

For my latest grow, after drenching in Spinosad twice I turned loose the lady bugs. All told, I minimized the damage. For more info, go to message #36 from this link to my most recent grow. If it's, not obvious I have nothing good to say about the vendor from whom I purchased lady bugs.
Ah yes Ladybugs...the LST clip of the pesticide world...what a joke. Man I hate that made for instagram BS...the only beneficial insect worth buying is predatory mites...and only the ones specific to your problem. Half those stupid ladybugs die within the first day...by the second day they all fly the coop...on the third day you got a floor with these smelly ass dead bugs EVERYWHERE...dead ladybugs stink

The first picture looks like a thrip infestation. I've been hit by thrips twice. Since you're early in the grow cycle, you can use Neem oil. My infestations were right near harvest the first time and in ≈ mid-flower the second time (a couple of months ago). If they hit flower, I think Spinosad is the safer approach. If you're not in flower, Neem oil may be more powerful but Spinosad worked well for me.

You're supposed to spray tops and bottoms of the leaves on the plants but my grows have had so (too) much foliage as to make that essentially impossible. Instead, I just sprayed every surface, hoped for the best, and, for the second grow, I eliminated them.

If you go the Neem or Spinosad approach, you'll want to wash your buds at harvest time. Having had to bud wash for two out of three grows, I think it's a good step to add to the dry and cure process. Even though I keep the garage doors closed (meaning the main door and the door out the back of the garage), when I wash the buds, there's a surprising mount of dust in the buckets. It's good to get that off the plants. Dunking the buds in water does no harm to the trichs and it does ensure that the harvest is uniformly moist at the start of the drying process.

Don't delay on this - those little bastards with ravage your plants if you don't eliminate them.

Neem is shit the oil glueing the plant and it takes so long predetors are the best will order later

I bought predators they live 4 weeks i think i belive that's the best way not spray anything for weeks on her just put it on the predators

Screenshot_2022-08-02-10-41-53-214_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Tried Ladybugs once. They hung around for several hours and then it became harder and harder to find them on the plant. Next day only a few were visible. The 2nd day only one or two walking around on the floor or wall.

Several months later took one of the LED lights back to the shop to see if it is still under warranty. Guy says yes and starts to take it apart. There were 25 or so dead bugs inside. Gotta think about how many are in the other lights.;).

You may have killed off the ladybugs with spinosad. I once lost a bunch of ladybugs from pesticides, you should wait until pesticides are no longer active.
Good point. I waited a few days before introducing them. Some of them were alive when I chopped. I can't say that they did anything but, at the very least, I felt better about the whole issue. :)

Just reading along , I like to use D earth for bugs , and a large wolf spider found its way into my tent and she is doing awesome , wolf spiders actually chase down , jump at or fight there prey and they travel alone , here's a pic of her eating a bug in my tent ...... I hope she hangs around ........ But light watering and D earth have worked for me brother get the bugs at the source
PXL_20220802_165258131.jpg

hey there :ciao:
Here is another predator which could help us all with thrips.

Orius laevigatus
Laevigatus.jpg

The Orius predatory bug feeds on adult Thrip and larvae, including the larger larvae. Both the adult and the nymph stage of the Orius life cycle will feed on Thrips.

Hope this is helpful much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

hey there :ciao:
Here is another predator which could help us all with thrips.

Orius laevigatus
Laevigatus.jpg

The Orius predatory bug feeds on adult Thrip and larvae, including the larger larvae. Both the adult and the nymph stage of the Orius life cycle will feed on Thrips.

Hope this is helpful much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Need the Spider also xD my Predators will arrived tomorrow they will make there Job soon and they live in that packaging 30 day's + its the smoothest option then spray any shit lol

Back
Top Bottom