My plants

lrlangley

I am growing 5 different strands. The problem is my light. I am in the process of getting a higher watt light. Currently I have a 40w light. I know it's not powerful enough but when I switch the light to the 1200w will this shock the plants!!
8fb60f9545b7c94f8c4e93ac4552928a.jpg

Sent from my 831C using 420

Thank you, I got told yesterday there to small for being a month old. I'm sure that is due to the light issue. The light is a Mars hydro and a 4X4 grow tent.

I am growing 5 different strands. The problem is my light. I am in the process of getting a higher watt light. Currently I have a 40w light. I know it's not powerful enough but when I switch the light to the 1200w will this shock the plants!!
8fb60f9545b7c94f8c4e93ac4552928a.jpg

Looking good keep it up :thumb:

Looking VG, nice stems, you`ll see a huge difference once you use a more powerful light for growing.... Go 16/8 and keep an eye out the first week, to see if they`re adjusting. These plants love the light...:0) Good Luck..

You can do either or some people like 24 hours of light some people like 16 hours of light I do 24 hours of light because I can't make my room totally dark and it will stress the plants out a lot so then I just do 24 hours of light

The reason you use 16/8 is to stimulate growing conditions outside as well as going 12/12 when flowering. I`ve tried 24/0 and didn`t like how my girls reacted. They seemed stressed out, like we need deep sleep, so do your girls... I normally like to water them with Nutes 30 mins before lights out so they absorb the Nutes for 8 hours. Once the lights come back on i notice they`re fuller and strong...
I suggest you read up on this subject and determine what works for you..

Back
Top Bottom