My room grow set-up

Re: My College dorm room grow set-up

What do you use for the smell,if it wasn't for my carbon filter my whole house smells dank.How can you get away with that type of smell in a dorm room?

Nodirtweed4me - did you do anything special to get your plant that way, or just clipping the fan leaves and branches at the nodes?

Actualy yours won't be quite that good he's using High pressure sodium lamps I believe

My room-mate who also grows has a sodium bulb plus ballast which I belive he will let me use. And as to the smell, well I just use a lota febreeze in my room, keep the windows and ceiling fan open, and somehow get away =).

More in detail-
dims1.JPG

YOOO, shout out to my homies- the SKEPTICS- heres 2 weeks into flowering and these 3 babies are kicking it, 3 in a 1by1 foot area.
ITS A TINY JUNGLE!
899.JPG

fantastic thread. wht kind of bud u growin?

EDIT: Nm, reread the thread.

Are you in yoru 12/12? You must have the coolest RA in the world because mine called the cops on me when I came back from a party only smelling like bud smoke.

lol Brett, I doubt his RA knows. I mean I smoked ass loads of pot in my dormroom and was never caught. A little ozium and we were cool.

And yes he is on 12/12

Yooo, been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now, past couple of days I am seeing considerable acceleration in upwards grow of all 3 plants. The cabinet itself is very well self-contained and hidden, nobody can ever find out. As to the sex I am thinking that my front left one has dislocated nodes- might be a male??? Heres another pic of jungle fever-
DCFN00051.JPG

Oh yea for those who wondered these plants are from seeds I collected from my first hermo which was grown from NL x Haze OR Northern Brights 100% feminized shipped directly from UK, yea baby!!!

ur craaaaaaaaazy mann

Alright, so I just smoked a 1 inch diameter blunt , and fukin skateboarding and shit was so good under the godess of the moon, anyways I am gona leave this weekend, I am leaving my babies for 3 days to grow, gona post pics once I come back, probibly will trim a couple of branches before leaving. White hairs should be appearing any week now- Hopefully be able to tell sex in the following week.

Wait how could it be a male if it is seed from a hermi? Did you cross pollinate with another plant? Otherwise if it has the dislocated nodes then all it could be is a hermi, which is always a higher risk when using seed from hermi. Looking good though bro.

Well...from what I know, a seed from hermi 99% feminized, it still has a very small chance to become a male. In my case, I grew a single plant which was female in all of its characteristics, but had male balls stickin out everywhere. Unfortunately I wasnt able to remove all these balls, and so some got time to pop and spread semen all over my vergin flowers- thus producing seeds 100% identical by genes to the parent which was a male/female at the same time, fukd up if u ask me. And so I collected all these seeds, and the plants you see in my pics, are the children of this fukd up family. Any comments?

When a hermi polinates it's self there is nothing but female DNA involved so how could there be any chance of that generating male DNA? A hermi is not male and female it is just a female plant that gets confused and produces the flowers of a male but they are still purely female. Other than the increased chance of hermi, hermi seeds are a pretty good thing, I mean yeah 1 in 10 will probably turn hermi but all the others will be female. No males at all. Pretty sweet if you ask me, seeing as of the 15 seeds I started over the last 4 months only 4 have turned up female. A horrible ratio, just a bad luck streak, but easily avoided if you have feminized seeds.

NDW,why don't you just clone if your male ratio is so bad?And what's the temp in your grow area?

I know I need to switch to cloning. I'm just lazy. lol Temps are way low. Probably not helping the ratio.

Back
Top Bottom