My room grow set-up

Re: My College dorm room grow set-up

hmmm, yea actually, was just about to note an interestin observation. chek this out, the plant in the back of the cabinet is doing the best, it has the most bud, the longest stigmas, and is the tallest one. I was wondering why and then realized, that due to the positiong of the vertical light, this back plant is able to receive the optimum amount of light at the optimum temperature, obviously the ones in front block off heat and light. its def a good note to consider.

I’m setting an intake fan at the top left hand side, and an outtake fan at the bottom right hand of the cabinet, I hope this will help with the temp, and I think I'm only going to grow 1 plant first...

THK, do you use a growbag to hold the soil? if so, how do you deal with drainage?

you have to put a outfan on top of the room cause heat rises and a intake fan at the bottom you just have it the wrong way round. no you have to us pots to hold soil and make sure it was drainage hole on the bottom if not drill some holes under it.

well actually neither of u is right, wot i did is cover the entire bottom of my wooden box with garbage bag plasitc
then i drilled holes in the wood and put a metal rack under my box to collect the excess water

:hmmmm:Hmmmm... I think I see....:hmmmm:

Now I have to draw out a plan for a drainage system, Just got the Ok from the wife, Build will begin in 2 weeks, and I will also be order a couple strains from dope-seeds.com :allgood: :peace: :allgood:

:bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip: <---Thats how happy I am

I am planning to give my buddy 4-5 clones from the bottom of one of my plants, Ill post a pic of these clones as soon as he gets the setup going (BTW is gona be hydro with some very good lighting- much better then mine)

Man, I saw you updated, came here hoping to find pics of your girls, now I'm sad...

*pokes THK with a stick...* ....You alive man?

*takes the stick away from lizardking and pokes him...* =)

man my buddy just built a crazy gravity bubbbler bong, this shit empties a bowl in a hit, u cud probibly finish a half-e in 2 minutes=)

heres the updates people, as u can clearly see my new upgrade-

So first of pic how it looked copla days ago, then the clones come off-

DCFN00011.JPG

DCFN00041.JPG

And heres with new upgrades-

DCFN00071.JPG
DCFN00081.JPG

~peace

OWWWW!!!, lol,...

BTW your girls are looking GREAT!

lookin pretty good man, keep it up

< watching and copying, lol, I'm already starting to build the box...
Thank you for the idea...

That's a nice grow box. I'm currently messing around with using something much smaller than what you've got there, height wise --- basically a gutted mini-refrigerator that's a little over two feet high on the inside. It's a bit wider and deeper than the 1x1, though. I like it because of the white interior, great for reflectivity, and it's light proofed already. Anyway. Nice plants, hope to see that SCroG net filled up nicely.

Is that what its called, SCroG net? pretty cool, oh and about the fridge, yea me and my friends been thinkin of that, im not gona do it, but came up with a good one for u. Take out the radiator in the back and at the inlet, simly connect a powerful computer fan. This way you will use the already existant pipe system in the fridge to deliver fresh cooler air everywhere inside the fridge =) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom