My theory on growing marijuana

puLse

My theory is that if everybody started growing their own plants.. the so called "war on drugs" would be eliminated. Nobody would have to do drug deals, everybody would provide for themselves and there would no longer be a black market for marijuana. If the government really wants to stop the war on drugs, I think they should make the cultivation of marijuana legal, and get weed off the streets. Just my $0.02.
peace out

yeah but the crop i grow...is still getting sold...not to the drug dealers and shit but to my friends...they all depend on me for their dro for the month...i got a system worked out where every month i have another crop of 4 plants...one plant for sean, one plant for joey and two plants for me...me and sean pick out the best plants and joey gets the shitty one because hes a cheap ass....but i get about 4 ounces and sean usually gets about 2....so ill collect about 400 dollars from him....which is rather cheap if you look at 2 ounces of dro and realize he could make 800 for it if he wanted to...but he only sells enough to smoke for free...and maybe make a little money...i see nothin wrong it that..

^Stagger your growing times... I.E. start each set of plants a month or so after the first batch.

watch 'sea of green'.... it's about how to keep your plants permantely growing...

its a really cheap movie, and ive only seen it a couple times at a friends house, but it is a damn good movie....

the guys entire trailor was full of plants... and every week a new set would drop toooons of buds. you gotta clone and do all this shit.

^^^^^
that movie is amazing... it's so low budget, but man, he has got some serious pot growing!!!!

i told myself that once for over 25 minutes... i couldnt realize that the person looking back at me in the mirror was me..

the only way i figured it out was because i got so close that my breath showed up on the mirror....

Back
Top Bottom