My very first indoor growing - Need help

420BPM

Hello !
I haven't grown cannabis indoor or outdoor previously. I have researcher for their sex but i can't decide which they'r and also wanted to know if they'r healty or not. They'r more or less 2 months old. I have 2 plants. Seed from the weed i've bought from my dealer so they'r no name. I haven't set pH, I use random soil. I use N15% P205 30% K20 15% supplement for their growth which is the best one i find in my town. 200watt 6400k + 80watt 2700k CFLs bulbs. Can you tell me their sex and is that time to set timer to 12/12? THANK YOU:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

AHMET PLANT :)
421204922_153438.jpg
20160424_235645.jpg

HAMDI PLANT :)
421211768_153743.jpg
20160424_235623.jpg

also they'r not yellow they'r green but light shows like that

They look pretty good. They aren't really showing signs of sex yet. How tall are they? If the 12 inches they will probably finish at 3 ft. They double to triple height when they finish.

They are healthy, that is certain. You can either clone them, then sex the clones once rooted, or flip to 12/12 and see what you have. Either way I would take a few cuttings of each. What size pots are they currently in, you want to go to 7-10 gallons if possible for bloom.

Ahmet seems to be pushing a pre flower on the left side, can't really see it very well, I am blind in 1 eye and can't see out of the other. Either way it won't be long.

They are healthy, that is certain. You can either clone them, then sex the clones once rooted, or flip to 12/12 and see what you have. Either way I would take a few cuttings of each. What size pots are they currently in, you want to go to 7-10 gallons if possible for bloom.

Ahmet seems to be pushing a pre flower on the left side, can't really see it very well, I am blind in 1 eye and can't see out of the other. Either way it won't be long.

They look pretty good. They aren't really showing signs of sex yet. How tall are they? If the 12 inches they will probably finish at 3 ft. They double to triple height when they finish.

Thanks for feedback. They'r almost 14", should i flip to 12/12?

Back
Top Bottom