N-P-K

Omrengn

Should nitrogen be kept? or should it be left? How many times should the best NPK be applied in 1 month? Finally, what is the best NPN rate?

How old are your plants? Are they in veg cycle or flower cycle? What media are you growing in? Soil, coco, hydro?

It’s not as simple as buying a bag of 10-10-10 fertilizer, while that may work for couple weeks but then it could burn your plants, burned plants don’t grow - they die.

Attachments

• 15904718942316718720086421676349.jpg
    15904718942316718720086421676349.jpg
    948.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 15904719565494131443965445219137.jpg
    15904719565494131443965445219137.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 15904720401472175652330063947160.jpg
    15904720401472175652330063947160.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 20
Ok it really helps to know what the soil mix is, lighting details etc. Your plants look good and it’s about time to add some lite nutrients. Even tho your plants are good sized, go easy and mix at low strengths like 1/4 it 1/2 of the recommendations by the nutrient manufacturer.

Most people here use special nutrients designed just for this crop. However others use general purpose garden supplies. The problem is the general purpose nutrients & fertilizers is that with weed most of off the shelf nutrients don’t work thru the whole grow cycle. In veg we need NPK ratios to be one way but in flower much less nitrogen is needed. It’s possible to use osmocote and there is a thread here dedicated to that,

Most growers here use mega crop, fox farms, advanced nutrients or a canna specific product. Don’t know your country or area, or if you have cannabis, hemp or hydro gardening stores locally or you could purchase online & have it shipped.

You don’t have to feed (think water + nutrients) at every watering. Some do (water feed water) while others do (feed feed water). At any rate use weak dose starting out, you can always add nutrients later but it’s hard to remove them or recover a plant that’s cooked from too much stuff. Don’t know if you can get mega crop, it’s one dry packaged fertilizer/amendment that is added to water by weight (like 2 grams per gallon) and is used for the entire grow cycle. You still may have to add cal-mag but mostly it’s one stop shopping. You gotta do the legwork to see what’s available in your area,

Gotta jet - hope this helps. Keep after it and keep asking questions.

I am using 150 waat normal white led light. I dont find special something for cannabis like fetilizer,full spectrum light in my country. ı working for take on internet but some times finde something. but could be diffucult. I am using N-P-K 20-20-20 untill this time.but ı must change this the amount of ? I am giveing 2 normal water 1 water with fetilizer. Vitamins like cal-mag are in the fertilizer I give, but I am not sure if it is enough. Light cycle 18/6. My soil special one but for normal vegetable ı putted perlit.ı have ph metre when ı give water check it water.ı put ph down bcs my country water ph 8.0. And las times ı gave to much water bcs ı new grower. I left it to dry this days. When it will dry ı must give to continue give fetilizer same like ? Thats it my english not enought sorry.thats it
Ok it really helps to know what the soil mix is, lighting details etc. Your plants look good and it’s about time to add some lite nutrients. Even tho your plants are good sized, go easy and mix at low strengths like 1/4 it 1/2 of the recommendations by the nutrient manufacturer.

Most people here use special nutrients designed just for this crop. However others use general purpose garden supplies. The problem is the general purpose nutrients & fertilizers is that with weed most of off the shelf nutrients don’t work thru the whole grow cycle. In veg we need NPK ratios to be one way but in flower much less nitrogen is needed. It’s possible to use osmocote and there is a thread here dedicated to that,

Most growers here use mega crop, fox farms, advanced nutrients or a canna specific product. Don’t know your country or area, or if you have cannabis, hemp or hydro gardening stores locally or you could purchase online & have it shipped.

You don’t have to feed (think water + nutrients) at every watering. Some do (water feed water) while others do (feed feed water). At any rate use weak dose starting out, you can always add nutrients later but it’s hard to remove them or recover a plant that’s cooked from too much stuff. Don’t know if you can get mega crop, it’s one dry packaged fertilizer/amendment that is added to water by weight (like 2 grams per gallon) and is used for the entire grow cycle. You still may have to add cal-mag but mostly it’s one stop shopping. You gotta do the legwork to see what’s available in your area,

Gotta jet - hope this helps. Keep after it and keep asking questions.

I am using 150 waat normal white led light. I dont find special something for cannabis like fertilizer,full spectrum light in my country. ı working for take on internet but some times finde something. but could be diffucult. I am using N-P-K 20-20-20 untill this time.but ı must change this the amount of ? I am giveing 2 normal water 1 water with fertilizer. Vitamins like cal-mag are in the fertilizer I give, but I am not sure if it is enough. Light cycle 18/6. My soil special one but for normal vegetable ı putted perlit.ı have ph metre when ı give water check it water.ı put ph down bcs my country water ph 8.0. And last times ı gave to much water bcs ı new grower. I left it to dry this days. When it will dry ı must give to continue give fertilizer same like ? my english not enought sorry.thats it

Hey sorry to leave you hanging. Most cannabis nutrients have NPK but without the cal-mag (calcium + magnesium) that we need for this crop. So growers buy a separate cal-mag product to add to their NPK nutrients. There is a difference between a water (water only) and a feed (water plus nutrients) some growers do feed, feed, water and other do water, feed, water.

You don’t have to add nutrients every single time but learn to read what the leaves are trying to tell you. There are charts that show cannabis nutrient deficiencies and it’s helpful to find these resources online so you can identify plant leaf problems more quickly. Hope this helps!

Hey sorry to leave you hanging. Most cannabis nutrients have NPK but without the cal-mag (calcium + magnesium) that we need for this crop. So growers buy a separate cal-mag product to add to their NPK nutrients. There is a difference between a water (water only) and a feed (water plus nutrients) some growers do feed, feed, water and other do water, feed, water.

You don’t have to add nutrients every single time but learn to read what the leaves are trying to tell you. There are charts that show cannabis nutrient deficiencies and it’s helpful to find these resources online so you can identify plant leaf problems more quickly. Hope this helps!
Welcome to back mate .ı asked to one member can ı use pharmacy cal-mag for cannabis ?. Bcs ı cant finde cal-mag for cannabis. What do you think ?

Welcome to back mate .ı asked to one member can ı use pharmacy cal-mag for cannabis ?. Bcs ı cant finde cal-mag for cannabis. What do you think ?

Use Epsom salts for the 'mag', your tap water will probably have enough 'cal' in it.
But if growing in soil, no need for 'cal-mag' it's a hydro supplement.

But if growing in soil, no need for 'cal-mag' it's a hydro supplement.

Not true. You can need calmag in soil just as well, and it's not always a need for hydro either.

I'm not sure where on the blue sphere you're located, but you should be able to get calmag from just about any garden store, big box store with a garden center, or even off amazon.

You're not looking for "cannabis calmag", you're just looking for calmag. No different than calmag for any other plant. Specifically, try and find one that doesn't have any nitrogen. I get mine off amazon. It's made by a company called True Plant Science, and it's their organic calmag. Works great, and no worries about added nitrogen in flower. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom