Need a Diagnosis! Cant figure out cause of seedling drooping

knowledgeable

So my seedlings were doing fine until yesterday when they got too dry and started drooping. They made a 90° bend where the stem meets the soil and laid flat with leaves still facing the lights I watered first thing in the morning when I saw it. Its now been 24 hours and they are all still drooping badly. I tried propping them up and raising the light because they were pretty close but I cant figure out what's wrong and why they are still drooping. Any help would be great and highly appreciated.
Temps are at 72-80
humidity low
about 8550 lumens
MG soil
Not seeing burning leaves just droop
Leave and stems look healthy
I saw some flies and a few gnats in grow room. I don't think they were the bad kind of gnats. They didn't really look like mosquitoes which fungi gnats are said to look like
I flushed the soil at watering with distilled water to help flush out all the nutes that are in MG since distilled water is said to absorb nutrients since its pretty close to pure H2o

Long story short because of the flushing the soil on covering them wasn't enough so the the seeds that sprouted sideways started trying to grow sideways again. I grew curious so I dug into the soil a bit and saw that they sprouted horizontally. But I still have a bug prob. The soil was outside since it literally smells like shit so I'm kinda worried that's where they are coming from. Should I try sevindust, they have it at my walmart?

Miracle grow is probably giving it a toxic lock out because of the strong time release nutrients!! The seedling should be in something neutral or something with very light nutes!! Like happy frog from fox farms! There has to be a hydro shop around ya somewhere! Or at least a greenhouse!

Back
Top Bottom