Need a good soil.. Start to fin

chode420

Sorry completely new to soil I just ned a good soil mix either mixing my own..or just buying a bag of fert and soil and mixing whats the best organic,.easiest soil to maintain???

:welcome: to soil!

You have a few options, in my opinion. You can mix your own blend following a recipe. Google subcools supersoil you'll find a start to finish mix. I've never tried it but he seems to know his stuff.

A bag of soil from start to finish would mean something like Fox Farm Happy Frog, as it's not to rich in nutrients to harm young plants. With that, nutrients would have to be added soon after root development has begun. Or you could transplant from Happy Frog to Fox Farm Ocean Forest, or Roots Organic soil. Both have more N in them, and they will feed for 3 weeks or so. After that nutes would need to be added. I only use these as examples because I've used them, there are some other soils out there as well.

If you go with a peat based soil (soil from a bag) add about 20% of quality perlite to it for drainage. Peat tends to compact over time.
Also add some Mycorrhizae Biological Inoculum like this:Blue Planet Nutrients roots love it!

Blue Planet Nutrients is your source for nutes. Great prices, and a proven product. Not to mention awesome customer service. They even have the feeding schedule figured out for you. Check them out here:Blue Planet Nutrients They are also a sponsor here :thumb:

Hope that helps some!

Back
Top Bottom