Need a good soilles mix, First grow!

vickg35

Im looking for a good recipe on a mix. Its going to be my first grow. I am going to start off with just 3 OG Kush seeds. Theres so many mixes to choose from so just looking for something not too difficult to deal with. Also would appreciate procces of soil from seedlings to flowering. Thanks guys

dont over start, on a newbie grow. potting soil is a good start. you wont have to rely just on your feeding techique (none), and starve, or usually burn, your plant. og kusH? dont you have some thing any easier? northern lights, or widow. some of my easiest, was jack herer. widow, skunk, and jack herer, were all easy to clone. something that wll forgive mistakes. but, any of the soiless, are preety much the same. i used sunshine 4. promix. growers hp. and now, lucky dog. all basically the same. use half strenth nutes on first run or two. water very well, and then none till probe is like 1/2" from botton. i still use my moisture probe. takes just as second to tell. enjoy.

you cannot go wrong with pro-mix bx and some earthworm castings....when i start my seedlings i only use pro mix bx and thats it. When they grow bigger and require the transplant to bigger pots is when i start amending my grow medium. I start off with pro mix bx as the base and add earthworm castings/dolomite limestone/perlite/soil enriched with Mycos and that is pretty much it.... Especially early on you never want to overdo it, it is easier to fix a problem where you have done less than it is when you have done more

Less is more is what i always say

Back
Top Bottom