need a lil advice/help with my plant

stevemac88

hey guys this is my first plant ever ! i didnt start it i found it growing in my backyard from seed so i know it is wild but its a male it is a cann sativa that smells only to about an inch away from stalks the plant is in flowring but i want to know how i can make a female for him within this season so i can get her fertilized / and the white crystals that fall of him can i save it and smoke it ? also i would like some tips like on the flowers that died can i just pul them out with a pair of tweezers ? and one last thing it has been moved from ground to a nother ground to a 1' x 2' container and is still good it is fed only water i will post pics so you can suggest what to do for optimim usage of him for this crop and also i wanted to know if i can keep him alive for a year will it re bud again in spring ?

well if you already kno that he is a male then it is probably too late to start another seed and hope for a female to pollinate. chances are he is going to pop soon and spread his pollen all over WITHOUT the lady there. thats because by the time you veg another plant and sex it, find out its a female it will be too late bc the male will have already busted by that time. i dont kno what you mean by white crystals that fall off... or about dead flowers.

come to think of it, where in the country are you at? i kno you wouldnt find an mj plant outside right now where im at, its too cold

im in california in los angeles and i found it a month to 2 months ago and hes bustin right now his water leafs are covered in powder but also towards the bottom of the plant it has buds its like the plant is male but it has sick mini mugs on the plant i have pics but cant upload cause i need to reformat my comp im going to format then ill post them up later today , btw (right now hes outside getting some rain on his leaves gonna bring him in the patio b/c he has too much :)

Back
Top Bottom