Need a waterproof glue for DWC bubbler

311stoner

I have a DWC bubbler system but can't find a way to glue the bubble bars into place, I've tried Kitchen & Bath silicon sealant but that just doesn't hold. I need something waterproof and non-toxic... Any suggestions?? Will Gorilla Glue work??

I suppose that would work but seems a little ghetto to me.... I don't have a drill either and don't wanna borrow one to drill holes in rocks, I think glue is a way better option.

I've used gorilla glue to glue my utility sink drain in the bottom of the sink. My drain hole was actually broken around the seal. so I had to put a bead of glue around the sink drain hole inside the sink. It Get's wet everyday. Water sits in my sink all the time. It hasn't leaked in 2 years. It's not the prettiest looking thing, but it works!

gorilla glue would probably work but I think I've found my solution with Plumbers Goop, it's waterproof, non-toxic and can be used with plastic... $3.99 at Wal-Mart

Hands down the best thing you can use is, first go to the boat store or marine store nearbye and by marine grade silicon in the tube tis shit is used for ocean applications it will never go bad with what anyone on here would be doing with it. they have clear and white and maybe gray.

Hands down the best thing you can use is, first go to the boat store or marine store nearbye and by marine grade silicon in the tube tis shit is used for ocean applications it will never go bad with what anyone on here would be doing with it. they have clear and white and maybe gray.

but is it toxic for the plants??
dont wanna be smokin no toxic bud :smokin:

is not silicon its own sealant will release nothing just taking an educated guess.anyways I sont think you can use harmfull things that go into the ocean that release chemicals but i really dont know i know tha tall of the companies have chemist and they could tell you if they disperse and how much or if it is harmful

Back
Top Bottom