Need advice can you help?

Yes mate I agree like I said I’m only feeding Grow micro and bloom with a tiny bit of terminator here and there temple balls clearly has no idea what he’s talking about and I’m a thousand percent sure that they will recover back to 100% as already now after the flush and no feeding they’re looking almost brand new the question wasn’t how do I fix it it was more of can someone pin point “what” or why this happened but thanks to all the guys giving helpful advice really appreciate you!

Sugar coating the fact that he has let hes plants get into such a state of toxicity in the first place is one thing: He needs to ask himself why.
Once you have overdosed your plant the damage is done, yes you can lead the little lady back in the right direction but it will never yield its true potential nor will it taste as intended, not to the degree of hes twisted suicidal leaves.

Plus why let it get into such a state in the first place, it's not like hes gone to feed um one day and thought Ooh leaves are turning greener must give um some more nitrogen, oh look its working there defiantly getting close to a black green as they twist into light.

Yes he did give them to many nutes not once or twice or .......... etc

Buy a EC metre Krypto and more importantly know what a healthy plant looks like

Sugar coating the fact that he has let hes plants get into such a state of toxicity in the first place is one thing: He needs to ask himself why.
Once you have overdosed your plant the damage is done, yes you can lead the little lady back in the right direction but it will never yield its true potential nor will it taste as intended, not to the degree of hes twisted suicidal leaves.

Plus why let it get into such a state in the first place, it's not like hes gone to feed um one day and thought Ooh leaves are turning greener must give um some more nitrogen, oh look its working there defiantly getting close to a black green as they twist into light.

Yes he did give them to many nutes not once or twice or .......... etc

Buy a EC metre Krypto and more importantly know what a healthy plant looks like
wow... tone down the harsh just a bit, please... it was even starting to invade my calm. No, the plant will never reach its full potential, but it will reach some point that its genetics are telling it to go and the smoke that results will still be impressive to someone who hasn't yet seen what that full potential might have looked like. So, our intrepid newbie will not be so terribly disappointed as you make out, and probably will be thrilled to have grown his first pot, likely still better quality than you can get at the typical dispensary. Second, valuable experience will be gained in the saving and growing out of this plant. A much better idea of the grow cycle will come out of this first grow as well as a better understanding of how to use the nutrients and recognize and fix major problems. It's not a total loss, but starting out fresh at this point would definitely make it one and would chalk up the first grow as a failure. Who wants to go there? And then, without the experience of this first grow behind them, who knows what trouble might yet befall the new seeds. Continue your brave quest @Krypto, lets turn this thing around.

The last sick plant I had was in my last grow. There was a time I was going to kill it but there was plenty of room so I let it go. That plant turned into my favorite of the whole grow. Flavor and buzz was great.

What is full potential anyway? For the strain? For that seed? The plant lived it's full life and produced smoke-able buds.

What kills me is the insinuation that someone was negligent. You obviously have not grown for very long to say that. All growers are going to run into problem plants/strains along the way.

Back
Top Bottom