Need advice first coco grow please

Grower2020

Hi coco legends.
Really need some advice to ease my mind so I don't stuff it up , need to get the foundations optimal as I'm a bit ocd lol ok a lot ocd lol
Doing a canna coco professional plus grow And using canna coco nutrients
25Litre pots
Tap water with a ppm of around 350-400(closer to 350) do i need calmag?
Do I need to do anything to the coco before I plant or do i just plant straight into the canna coco plus and start watering with ph'd water? If so what ph is optimal.
Can i start feeding weak nutes after one week ? If so how many ml per litre.?
How often do i water .
And when I start feeding can i water with one plane ph'd water to run off once a day and then the second watering of the day can i just add nutes but barely to run off since I flushed the salts with plane water on the first watering of day ? Just thinking I'll save nutes if I water to run off then feed, water to run off then feed etc. Or will I be starving my plants of nutrients if I do that? If I check my run off ppm and it's higher than that of the ppm I'm putting in does that mean I can back my nutes off since there is still nutes in the coco just being flushed out and wasted ?
Hoping to get this cleared up. Thanks in advance

Hi coco legends.
Really need some advice to ease my mind so I don't stuff it up , need to get the foundations optimal as I'm a bit ocd lol ok a lot ocd lol
Doing a canna coco professional plus grow And using canna coco nutrients
25Litre pots
Tap water with a ppm of around 350-400(closer to 350) do i need calmag?
Do I need to do anything to the coco before I plant or do i just plant straight into the canna coco plus and start watering with ph'd water? If so what ph is optimal.
Can i start feeding weak nutes after one week ? If so how many ml per litre.?
How often do i water .
And when I start feeding can i water with one plane ph'd water to run off once a day and then the second watering of the day can i just add nutes but barely to run off since I flushed the salts with plane water on the first watering of day ? Just thinking I'll save nutes if I water to run off then feed, water to run off then feed etc. Or will I be starving my plants of nutrients if I do that? If I check my run off ppm and it's higher than that of the ppm I'm putting in does that mean I can back my nutes off since there is still nutes in the coco just being flushed out and wasted ?
Hoping to get this cleared up. Thanks in advance
Do you have 2 threads with the same question?
Check your other thread my friend.
Its all there.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom