Coco coir growing help please

Sharronr

Hi.
I am growing my first white widow x Big Bud. I'm growing in a tent with 600w 12l12 and am on day 42 of flowering. I am growing in coco coir pots. Using canna nutes and manual watering. They look fab, really thickening out and no problem at all so far. I have been giving them canna boost and just giving pk I am really confused now as when to flush and ease down on the nutes. I give 30ml a&b plus boost in 10l of water. When do I flush and more importantly how do I flush. I see conflicting info and I have no one at all to ask advice. Most flushing I have seen is using pipes and pumps and my girls are in pots and saucers. I am not sure of the terms used by some people. What is drain off? I really need to get this stage right. Really hoping this will help my ailments. Thank you in advance. And sorry to be such a newbie.

I flush with pH'd water 2 weeks before harvest. Drain-off or run-off is what comes out of the drain holes when you water. What is the breeder info on the flowering time of the strain you're growing?

Back
Top Bottom