Need advice for a good setup

Lanscaper420

Hello my name is Asey. I am not to experienced with growing but i have grown before and i was wondering if you wonderful people could help me figure out a good grow setup with cfls in my closet. i never used cfls before so i dont know how i should set them up. and also my closet is 2x4x9

are you going to do one area or two both 4.5 feet high

you will want to be able to change rthe height of the lights or the plants so that your lights are always about 3-6 inches away from the tops of the plants after your plants are about 1 foot tallor so you may want to add side lights between the middle and the top of a side to fill in what top lights don't CFL
put out enough lumens but you have to be close to use them

CFLs come in a couple of color temperatures blue white and redish white [5000 k and 2700 ~ 3400k ]

5000 k CFLs are sort of like MH in colors and plant behavior to it

~3000 k CFLs are sorta like HPS in colors and plant behavior to it

a couple of 10-12 inch box fans should both vent and give good breezes in an area that size [ breezes help make plant stronger and stalks thicker]

replaceable closet doors can be cut out for bottom in venting
with a series of small exhaust ports near top
fan push pull in at bottom
natural convection exits top

when hanging CFLs on cords a group of boat tie off cleats works great as a height system if you use the closet bar like an
in efficient pully and gets cords out of the way

search CFL grows here and you'll find pics that will help out a lot

ok fellas i have a set up and iam trying to get the ventilation right measurements are 65x45x30 4inch duct fan for exhaust with odor control 170cfm. also have cool tube. do i get a blower with vents to hook up to the cool tube yes or no tell me how i could keep the room at a good temp. i know i have to put a circulation fan in.

Back
Top Bottom