First time grower needs grow room setup advice

kansasdankest

hello 420 mag crew, im a first time grower and was wondering if the way i have my grow room setup will work. any advice or corrections would be helpful

here is a 5 sec pic.lol
:thanks:

untitled-1.jpg

would my ac work as my intake? and could i place the carbon filter above some crates in a corner and have it connected to an air cooled reflector

As long as the intake CFM's don't exceed your exhaust CFM's it should work...but you want more exhaust CFM's than intake to create a negative pressure to help keep the odor inside the room. That's my understanding anyway and it makes sense.

Also be aware that using the A/C all the time will dry the air out a lot (unless you set the fan to always be on and just let the A/C cycle when needed) so you may have to keep a close eye on your humidity level.

Hello kansasdankest What hoods are you planning on using? obviously from the diagram you are using air cooled hoods so if you can i would suggest setting the hoods up on there sides so that the ducting runs in a straight line it would be far more efficient that way because any curves in ducting will lesson the airflow.

thanks for the info dr tentgrow. my room is all set up already but i jus wanted an experience grower with knowledge to tell me if it could possibly work the way it already is? will i be running any risk?

Back
Top Bottom