Need advice on lens or microscope

Sharksbreath

So my grow has reached the flowering stage and I'm starting to see resin/ trichome build up on the fan leaves. Pre flowers are coming in too, super stoked. So it's time to get a jewelers lens or a microscope of sorts I guess. Would love to hear from fellow growers on what they use to check on their buds and trichomes. Also, what's the minimum magnification needed to see the trichomes clearly?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Please look at my last update in my journal in my signature below. It may help give you some ideas. That one is 60-120x if i remember right and only runs 10 bux. It's funny because I just now posted some trichome pictures with it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If Yer not interested in taking photo's...you can get away with cheap...bought a nice solid SS unit...30X...leather case...40 bucks...later that same year...needed to fill an order for free shipping...got an el cheapo plastic version 30X from China...difference was a small LED light to compliment the magnification...WAY BETTER...6 bucks!...lolool...if Ya wanna' take pic's...gonna have to spend a bit...cheerz...h00k...

Thanks everyone for the advice, I ordered the Carson microbrite plus. This should work well enough for now. Thinking of investing in a dslr camera later down the road to take some nice bud shots and trichome shots. Would also be nice to have a good camera since I only have a phone camera lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom