Need help 1 day into Veg

spencerz123

I have 2 questions first one of my clones i planted yesterday started to wilt a few hours ago Is this normal? If not what should i do.
6843.jpg

2nd. the other clone I moved into veg has growth coming out the bottom should i cover it up as the pot does not have alot of hydroton
5948.jpg
41191.jpg

first off welcome to :420:
not real familiar with clones but im sure someone with allot of knowledge will stop by and lend u a hand ..:goodluck: on your first grow.. go to the cloning thread of this forum and it will answer allot of questions also.

what sort of light are you vegging under?
how hot is it compared to where you previously kept the clones?
is the air flow good ?
is the ph of your watering system correct?
the lower growth is fine unless you dont want it but i generally leave it.
check some things in your grow room and youll prob find your answer mate but if you need anymore help ,ask away buddy:)
welcome to :420: you will find all the help you need here ;)

using T-8 Fluorescent lighting (6500k) . The temps range from 76-81 degrees air flow is very good humidity ranges from 78% at night 55% when lights are on. PH is 6.0 noting much has changed the clone with lower growth is doing fine. I really have no idea why she is dying

Don't stress to much you have some nice roots on the plant, the nutrient solution was probably much more mild in the cloner. When you transplanted it, there was probably a swing in ph that caused a little stress. You have a lot of time to recover and it will most likely grow out of it. If it's not keeled over I would wait a week and watch to make sure it doesn't progress. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom