Need help asap!

Chlorine kills the beneficial bacteria just like it kills the bacteria in our drinking water for us after killing the beneficial bacteria it allows for openings for infections bad bacteria bugs and so on it also makes it hard for the plant to pull the nutrients up

Chlorine kills the beneficial bacteria just like it kills the bacteria in our drinking water for us after killing the beneficial bacteria it allows for openings for infections bad bacteria bugs and so on it also makes it hard for the plant to pull the nutrients up

I switched to ro water and put 21/2 mL of calmag into a gallon and fed yesterday

Damn..
So I'm wasting time and resources using tap water and adding Beneficial Bacteria? ..
Maybe I should switch to the Rainwater..

As for the sickly plant.. I still think the soil is the culprit.. Did you sort out the bug infestation the other day?

Damn..
So I'm wasting time and resources using tap water and adding Beneficial Bacteria? ..
Maybe I should switch to the Rainwater..

As for the sickly plant.. I still think the soil is the culprit.. Did you sort out the bug infestation the other day?

I'm spraying neem oil and adding diatomaceous earth on top of my soil
Gnats are going to die off sooner or later..
420-magazine-mobile1425654409.jpg

Blue dream strain ^
420-magazine-mobile1116854081.jpg

Cherry aK strain^
I need help!

Hydrogen peroxide will kill all the beneficial bacteria but after a week or so it will come back especially if you use EM1 or any other microbe everybody has a different preference on brand

Hydrogen peroxide will kill all the beneficial bacteria but after a week or so it will come back especially if you use EM1 or any other microbe everybody has a different preference on brand

What do you think I should do in my case?
What would bring my cherry ak strain and blue dream back to thriving

Considering they lay their eggs in the dirt and the larvae eats roots and decaying plant matter I would treat it's fun to watch the dirt start to phone plus if it's all locked it also helps dissolve the salt as the water runs through

Considering they lay their eggs in the dirt and the larvae eats roots and decaying plant matter I would treat it's fun to watch the dirt start to phone plus if it's all locked it also helps dissolve the salt as the water runs through

So you're basically saying go for it? Kill the gnats and fix the lock out in one shot? And if you are saying this how much should i put into a gallon

When you first thought your plants if you're going to use epsom salt you can put it in the soil and mix it in but in this case if you're going to be treating that you're going to want to dissolve it into water

Back
Top Bottom