Need help asap!

Pakkman223

420-magazine-mobile757471162.jpg

I have a manganese deficiency how do I treat it ? Or is it something else?! Help me first grow!

Ph 6.6 just switched yesterday to baby water from tap water
Mix of forest compost limstone miracle gro soil blood meal alfalfa meal bone meal perlite and other compost and earthworm castings
300 watt LED and 2 150 watt incandescent Satco plant lights
Temp-70-80 degrees
Humidity ranges from 30 to 40%
2 Fans in the room ac blowing in from side pocket to cool
420-magazine-mobile526571246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785859357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514492808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile108481269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968775007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile757471162.jpg

I have a manganese deficiency how do I treat it ? Or is it something else?! Help me first grow!

Ph 6.6 just switched yesterday to baby water from tap water
Mix of forest compost limstone miracle gro soil blood meal alfalfa meal bone meal perlite and other compost and earthworm castings
300 watt LED and 2 150 watt incandescent Satco plant lights
Temp-70-80 degrees
Humidity ranges from 30 to 40%
2 Fans in the room ac blowing in from side pocket to cool
420-magazine-mobile526571246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785859357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514492808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile108481269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968775007.jpg
Miracle grow first mistak e .. heard it's bad. Sorry are you growing under led lights? Cal mag ebay 20$

Oh see i didnt know all that lol
Miracle grow is it timed released?
You put your soil together with all the mentioned ingredients?
That very well may be your problem on top of the tap water and nutes you were using.

Did you follow a recipe when making your soil?
( that is if you did blend it yourself )

The leds leaching cal mag is probably accelerating the defs. Your seeing.

I really would like to know more about that soil seeing as tho youve covered all your other bases that could be causing the problem for sure

Looks like nutrient lockout and potassium deficiency from the purpley black splotching.
CalMag supplement will help the plant move the juices around itself where and when needed. Add sparingly, and allow for plenty of run off, that soil sounds pretty hot.
30% humidity is too low for that age, try get some moisture in the area, that may be giving the leaves the overall papery look.
Good luck! Read up on some journals and try keeping it simple

Looks like nutrient lockout and potassium deficiency from the purpley black splotching.
CalMag supplement will help the plant move the juices around itself where and when needed. Add sparingly, and allow for plenty of run off, that soil sounds pretty hot.
30% humidity is too low for that age, try get some moisture in the area, that may be giving the leaves the overall papery look.
Good luck! Read up on some journals and try keeping it simple

I have a gnat infestation today im getting the sticky traps so until tomorrow when I get my neem oil and dematacious earth I will feed my plant again and no I been feeding my plant calmag already it's a lockout forsure. I soil tested with a rapid test soil ph meter and it was at 6.0 that could be my first issue and second I'm not going to feed my plants until the day after I use the things to kill these gnats. There aren't to many gnats they aren't even flying around the plant just 1 will be walking on the soil. And I'm going to feed with great white microbes, 1 hydrogen peroxide to 4 part water , advanced nutrients gmb, cal mag , and terpinator. Lmk what you think I'm doing is good

At this point i think you need to slow down on what you put into the soil.

If that soil is in fact as hot as we think adding more nutes is adding to the problem.
Id be letting her dry out for one to combat the gnats.
And when i did water it would be with just r/o water and calmag

Like grimreefer said that calmag will help move the juices lol where they have to go.

Theres no real magic product to fix everything your going to have to nurse her back to health slowly but surely.

At this point i think you need to slow down on what you put into the soil.

If that soil is in fact as hot as we think adding more nutes is adding to the problem.
Id be letting her dry out for one to combat the gnats.
And when i did water it would be with just r/o water and calmag

Like grimreefer said that calmag will help move the juices lol where they have to go.

Theres no real magic product to fix everything your going to have to nurse her back to health slowly but surely.

Alright bro so let them dry out and only mix cal mag into my water? What about the manganese defficiency ? How do I fix it? Just fix the ph to stop the lock out right ?

Alright bro so let them dry out and only mix cal mag into my water? What about the manganese defficiency ? How do I fix it? Just fix the ph to stop the lock out right ?

6.0 soil ph is all good, if you have bugs I would get those sorted yeah.

Here's a good chart for nutrient uptake
420-magazine-mobile298958622.jpg

It's more likely that there's excess of something, blocking the plant from taking in other needed nutrients.
Like having a buffet in front of you and only eating bread.

What should I do to fix it?

Water with very low / no nutes till the plant is recovering, it wouldn't hurt to flush your medium (push clean, ph'd water through the soil, allow for plenty of run off, let it sorta filter itself clean).
There's a few good tutorials on flushing, but I would say it's more than likely the feeding schedule and hot medium causing the plants stress.

Give them molasses and stop screwing with the water if the water where you live are good. (Don't ph them).
Tap water are great (here at least).
They provide suffice amount of calcium, magnesium and iron.
And I wouldn't recommend you to flush your soil. It's not that great for it.

Give them molasses and stop screwing with the water if the water where you live are good. (Don't ph them).

Agree with the tap water having enough trace elements, I don't like drinking heavy cal water but the plants seem to love it. Little bit of chlorine in there for roots and health.
Just curious though, what would the molasses do for it at this stage? I've heard varying things about its use in plant biology, but seems everyone uses it for a different reason.

What will the molasses do ?

Agree with the tap water having enough trace elements, I don't like drinking heavy cal water but the plants seem to love it. Little bit of chlorine in there for roots and health.
Just curious though, what would the molasses do for it at this stage? I've heard varying things about its use in plant biology, but seems everyone uses it for a different reason.

Calcium may be good for the plant but I thought chlorine was bad for them, hence why most people suggest leaving your tap water sit for 24 hours before watering so the chlorine can evaporate. Anyone else wanna weigh in? Chlorine good or bad?

Calcium may be good for the plant but I thought chlorine was bad for them, hence why most people suggest leaving your tap water sit for 24 hours before watering so the chlorine can evaporate. Anyone else wanna weigh in? Chlorine good or bad?
It may harm them in high dosage. So it depends. If your tap water aren't drinkable I wouldn't use them.. But mostly they're fine as they are. Ive been using tap water for years and my plants look great!
And i dont let them sit even for a minute..

Back
Top Bottom